Chapter 6

Chapter 6:About What?!!.

(A/N:Singit po natin kung ano ginawa nila Yuki)

~OMNISCIENCE~
Yuki,Zyrish and Kim as Just bored seing Chloe sleeping...

"Ahmm what we will do now? She's Sleeping?"Kim said out of nowhere.

Yuki and zyrish get shocked and look at her."Movies??"All of them Smiles...

"MOVIEEESSS!!"Then someone cries...

"WAAAA!!! CHLOEEEE!!"They all said and panicaly hug her while The kid still crying.

"Shhhh were here okay shhh!"Zyrish said panicly.

"What the...Yuki Dont say you didnt know how to babysit??!"Kim shouted make Chloe Cried much louder.

Zyrish immediately unhug chloe and Take a pillow and harshly smack on kim's Face making chloe stop crying but still sobbing.

Then Chloe just Stand up and Hug kim."Is t-that huwts?"Then she sob a lot.Kim just Nods like kid also while Chloe just Smiles and Hold kim's hand."C-C'mon L-lets leave t-them"Kim just smiles demonicly on them like saying Bye?

Yuki and Zyrish just Pouted..."BUT I WANTED TO BE WITH HER TOO!!!!!"They both shouted while kim just Stick out her tounge...

Kianna'S POV

After a lot of time in surgery of chairman...I decided to leave them stiching his body...I leave and got to my office to take a rest.

I remove my Doctors gown and Laid on my bed...suddenly the bed Move...

I stand up shocked and look at it...

"Your soft Ms Lee"Gab said smirkingly.

"W-what the f-fxck your doing here?!!"i shouted and wear my gown again.

"Mr Chairman said to me that take a rest in your office...Is there's a problem?"gab said and stand up going to the door...

I thought he might leave me now but wrong...He locked the door."You want to make problem?"He smirked.

'Oh god help!!!'

He walk towards me and i decided to walk backwards...every step of him and every step i take makes my heart Races more in fast pace.

After a long walking I bump on the wall...And still he continue walking towards me seriously.

When he's Right beside me I just closed my eyes panicly...

I thought he might kiss me but...Nope...I open my eyes and Fixing the glass on my office..

"That's the problem the crack on glass..I locked the door so that no one can stop thats only it..."Gab smirked."But i like what you'ved thinking~"

~~~

A/N:Oppps