Chapter 20

Chapter 20:Fatal End.

Author'S POV

"Welcome and Goodbye Mr and Mrs!"kia and gab look at the one who said it...it was Lucious..."wanna see your fatal End?"lucious start Peeling his disguise Body and face and you will see his Demonicly aura...

"Yeah! Im right your lucifer."kia shouted which this demon just laugh...

"Cheongug...cheongug...cheongug...Will became Hell!"then he started to fired all the side of heaven...

Kianna was to afraid to lose anyone in cheongug...also gab too.

Kianna thought it must be the one that writen to the future Book...

"F-fatal...E-end"kianna whisper those words and seated on floor giving up...

Gab'S POV

I know whats fatal end and once i hear that on kia i was about to give up nadin...but i can see...in her eyes she want to fight...

"Kia!!! Stand up! We will fight him!!"i shouted..

"H-how?!"kia was weakly tearing up seing other Gr burning into ashes..

"We can!!we're The Light!"i said...

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"We can defeat him!!! Recall it back the last page of future book!!"with that i saw kia brighten up...

"Hey you!!"kia shouted making lucifer look at her smirkingly...

"We're Light!"i join with her."We're Light that breakthrough the Dark!We're Undeafetable until the end!!"

"And we shall breakthrough darkness as one!"someone say...

Kianna'S POV

I look who says it and got suprise...

"C-cein?"i was about to cry...i said earlier...Dont enter  cheongug if your not dead or gr or you'll end uo dying...

"God gave us Blessing to help you both"Cein answered like she can read my mind...she laugh"Ofcourse i can"she look down which i laugh too...she's Holding my hand!!

Thats her Power!

"Now can we fight him?"yuki said

"Ofcourse we can!"Kim

"Yep"Zyrish

"I want ice kweam--"we all stop her...

"CHLOE??!!!!"

~~~