Chapter 4

Chapter 4:Our Own Missions?

Cein'S POV

(A/N:Medyo Spoil na sa kanya to For Sky series 4)

I Am Here Stairing at The Ceiling Thinking 'Bout My next Mission...

Yes you heared it right...This Is A National Security Im Code C Im agent.

My mission...I need kia's Help because of her power...She a Grimm reaper and I know it Since We're kid.

We need to get Code F agent Cause He's The escape agent on Jail 43...He's a Underrated criminal.He's Agent Back when but now He's A Crimminal...

"The color of your smell is maroon...i didn't know theres a maroon color on smells"i jump on couch because Of chloe suprise me.

"W-why are you here Baby?"i stuttered...God she's Cute But Shocking type of kid!.

"I just tracking That color Maroon smell"i got confused and asked what."Im Seeing Smell color..."she said at first of course I didnt believe so i got a Water and Add acid on it...and Give to her...

"What's That, answer me"I asked she open wide her eyes.

"Ahmm..It is uncolored With some Bit blue part---Ahhh its a Water with a acid wight?"I got shocked abour what she said...Is she had powers too??!

"May i read your mind?"She tilt her haid means she's Confused."I have Power too"I hold her hand and See what her past...And Seriously totoo nga...She can see color of smells..."Can you join on a Mission baby chl--"Kia Cutted my words...

"Even she have extreme Power or godly power or whatsoever we wont get her in mission"Kia said Strictedly...

"Why then Grandma?"She roled her eyes.

"First Dont Call me Grandma,Second She's Our baby so why we will make her life in risk?"I nodded she's Right

"Bwut i can join 'Tho--"We cutted her.

"No!"Kia and i said in unison.

She pouted...Then...Kia and I laugh...

"Who's Her?"someone said...wait Should i say...My Friend and She's My daughter-Step Daughter too...Yuki.

"Ohh sup yuki~"kia said plainly which Yuki smirked.

"Being Cold Without this?or These?"Yuki raised her hand with 3 kitkat chocolates.

"Ohhh godd givee me all!!"kia said Childishly...

"Ohhhh...The GRANDMA being KID!!"I laugh demonicly.

Kia glared at me so i glared back.

Yuki'S POV

Heyyo? What's Up...I Am Yuki Axtra.

"Aughh The Childrens"i said which they'll glared ohhh Fxck...

"Yukii!!!!!!"They'll shout which i run fast...

But Sadyang di talaga pinalad...Nahuli lang naman ako ng top 2 sa pabilisan tumakbo...Mammy Cein.

"Ohh who you?"We stop at our silliness and look at the small girl."can i call you unnie?"I smiled.
..

I kneel infront of her and tap her head."Im Yuki...And You can call me unnie"I said and i smiled.

And I got shock what she do
..She hug me tight...At first i was irritated cause i dont like hugs...But...With her it feels fine so i hug back...

"Daughty,Can you Babysit Her for now?We will get in mission"mommy ask i nodded cause i think makakasundo ko sya.

"What's Her name 'Tho?"i asked.

"Chloe...Chloe Winter Xchyvouz but now she's Chloe Winter Harp like You Yuki Axtra Harp"i chuckles.

"Pfft fine ill take care of her see ya!"i said and they left...

~~~
A/N:Hope you like it!