Chapter 9

Chapter 9:Day Off,Fall OfF~

Kianna'S POV
Nighttime na...And Cein Just get in house and now she's Preparing our Dinner...While...Those 3 Teens and 1 kid Bickering...In just simple Problem.

Who will sleep with Chloe...But chloe doesnt care cause i think she's Busy about her studies...

Wait did i call chloe as Kid...She's our baby even shes 7 years old...

"Stop Talking About bullshi-"I didnt expect a flying Raw egg smack to my face...

"Dont say that word Its bad with Childrens!"cein said with my blood boils Andito kasii si gab!

Gab just Laughing...

"She's Right Honey~"Gab said...But he looks to Chloe who's Walking towards cein...She grab an egg to and go towards gab and Smack it to gab's head...

"She's Not Yours...Indi pa sa ngayon~"chloe said and savagely walk away.

"Look like My Mother Got her Enemy"yuki said while Looking at cein...

"How do you say so?"Cein ask while Kim and zyrish Helping Gab to wipe his face...

"You got your child that i think much savage than yo-"Cein cutted her off by egg again.."Mommy?!!"

"Dont said she's Savage too I didnt want her to be like My savage self"then i laugh...

"Ohh...A Grandma Who's Worried about her grandaugther"i said...

And of them said Ohhhh while cein just Glared at me...which obviously...She Thrown me egg again...

"Aughh!!! Its wet!-"Gab cutted me off.

"Oh so your wet?"I blushed.
..

"Ohh The Real Grandma Is blushing like maniac how pathetic~" cein said which i come towards her and Got an egg and smack om her face too...which all of us laugh...

"This Family is Crazy right?"zyrish said and look at kim..

"I agreed"kim said too which all of us look at them madly..."Ohh god!!!"

We got all the rest eggs and Smack on zyrish and Kim's Face.

After 2 Hours of Cleansing ourself like Taking a bath...

"Where's Our food?"Chloe ask..

"Opps~In our Clothes"cein said which all of us again laugh...

"Im gonna deliever nalang okay?"i said they'll smile

"Okay!!"they all said in unison...

~~
A/N:Maikli~