1

"We must infiltrate the Citadel," Obi-Wan told a small group of clones and Jedi. Sal and Ahsoka were listening in from the corner, jealous that they weren't going to be infiltrating the famous prison.

"The Daughter tells me that we should just let them go," Ahsoka told Sal. "I don't want to stay here."

"Oh come on, we will be with Master Plo," Sal replied while pointing at the spectating Kel Dol Jedi. Plo waved at them and continued listening to the conversation.

Are you sure that you don't want to go?

Sal is still not used to the Father invading her head, even after 2 weeks. "I think the Father contradicts the Daughter. So... do we sneak in the mission?"

"We should tell Master Plo first, he wouldn't be happy if we just left him without us warning him in advance. Plus, if he gives his blessing, then we have an excuse to go," Ahsoka shrugged.

"Smart. Let's do that after the meeting," Sal agreed with a wide grin.

...

"The Citadel is dangerous," Master Plo Koon told them. "We don't want to send Padawans into danger here."

"But they are letting some shinies go!" Ahsoka whined.

"But they are adults," Plo replied. "You are children."

"First of all, we have always been in danger, and second, they are younger than us," Sal interjected.

"I won't stop you from going, BUT I will warn you: the Citadel is not a kind place to Jedi who enter its fortress."

"We will be safe, Master Plo," Ahsoka nodded.

"And you must be able to go into carbonite," Plo added.

"We heard the meeting, Master Plo. We will be fine," Sal smiled while walking away. "Enjoy your free time."

Ahsoka waved her goodbye to Plo and walked back to Sal. The Master seemed disappointed, but the Padawans only want adventure.

"You listened to the meeting?" Ahsoka asked Sal after they were out of the Kel Dor's earshot.

"Correction: The Father listened to the meeting. I was more focused on complaining to you," Sal snorted.

I can't believe I left Mortis for this. You are throwing your life away, Sal.

Sal frowned. And can you read the future, Father?

No. I just have common sense and a brain, something you lack.

Sal rolled her eyes. Not my fault someone invaded my brain!

Think what you want, Sal. This is destiny, not invasion.

Sal pushed the Father into the back of her head before he started to rant about destiny again. Ahsoka seemed to be communicating with the Daughter, chuckling as they walked along.

"Is your invader all about destiny as well?" Sal asked, hoping for a yes.

"No! She is very nice, and makes many jokes about Master Skywalker," Ahsoka laughed after hearing what was probably another Anakin joke.