14

Kenobi looked down at Coruscant. His new fleet was triple the size of the whole GAR. Cody stood by his side, looking down at the floor beneath his feet.

"Hey," Kenobi said while nudging Cody's shoulder. "We will be alright."

"But then they won't," Cody fidgeted with his gloves. "Sir we can't do this."

"Cody," Kenobi growled. "Don't say that again."

"Sorry sir."

A few Republic venators met them and a few small negotiation ships requested access. Kenobi denied it but instead went on a small ship with Maul and Cody. The Commander stayed in the back and hoped that Kenobi would lose the Negotiation. But, of course, he wasn't called the Negotiator for nothing.

On the Republic's ship was a few Senators, Rex, and Anakin. Cody looked down and saw his brother's hands move in a familiar pattern. ARC sign language.

You okay, vod?

It's not my fault, Rex.

What did he do, Cody?

The ships have no Sith. Just a new clone type.

Better clones?

Old clones.

So can I order an attack?

Please, Rex.

Anything else?

He is my fiancé.

Kriff, Cody.

I know. Order the attack.

Okay.

Explosions shook the small negotiation ships. Kenobi looked out the window and saw his fleet destroyed. The old clones didn't react quick enough and now his fleet is gone.

Cody ran over to Rex and the younger clone gave him a hug.

Kenobi looked betrayed as Anakin put cuffs on him and Maul. Cody put his face in his brother's neck to avoid Kenobi's glare.

"We did it," Anakin gasped. "The war is over!"

...

Kenobi and Maul were put in jail where they received therapy to help make them good again. Kenobi was let back in the Order but was only put in as a Knight.

Anakin and Padmé had their twins and lived with Ahsoka, who acted as a babysitter and Aunt. Ahsoka soon found a nice woman and settled down with her when she got older.

The clones got their rights. They had many jobs and some even stayed in the GAR to help protect the citizens. Cody and Rex stayed with their brothers until the end.

Sal left the Order for good after the war. She beat up Maul to claim the official title of Mand'alor when she moved back to Mandalore.

15 years later, a little clanless girl stumbled into Sal.

"What is your name?" Sal asked.

"Rey. I don't know my last name, though," the little girl frowned. "What is your name?"

"Sal."

"Sal, do you have a last name?" Rey asked.

"Let's sit down," Sal replied. "It's a long story. Should I start at the beginning?"

Rey nodded.

Sal took a deep breath. "It was another ordinary day at the Temple..."

THE END

A/N: Three books and 8 months after I posted the first chapter of Padawan and it's done! I hope you all enjoyed, no matter if you read every chapter from the beginning or if you just started reading this series. I would like to thank you all for bearing with me during some of my breaks and grammatical errors while I wrote this. I can't wait to begin writing a new adventure!
-Twig