Chapter 43: Focus for Visions

Daisy

This is like, one of the best days I ever experienced so far! I didn't expected them to remember something like this. We all had our own problems at hand, so remembering such thing made my heart melt in joy. I'm so happy to be with them!

After we ate, we got ready, because Tracey told us that we need to start our training for the trip to Mountain of Etania. I agreed, because I am the one who mostly needs to train my power. And I also hate the fact, that they are getting stronger while I still kept on being the weakest one.

"Are you ready everyone?" Professor Greg asked as our foe ready themselves up. It was Mamoru and Kari. I don't know why they were picked up to fight us, but I feel like this is gonna be one hell of a training!

"As ready as i'll ever be." I answered excitedly, and everyone nodded the same.

"Okay ready... Let the training begin!" With what he said... We started attacking the two.

Everyone used their gears while I just stood behind them watching them and thinking of a way to counter their attacks. But after seeing their almost flawless attacks. I was left in awe, and didn't know what go to next. So I just let them be and watched them.

"Oi! Young lad! Why aren't you training? You're supposed to be the one with the most fights, for you to be stronger and fully control your magic!" Okay I take that back. Professor Greg noticed me! Out of all people.

"I'm just thinking of what to do professor! Finding weak spots maybe?" I asked and he just looked at me, unamazed by my answer. He then raised a brow at me. And then something hit me.

"If I can see their weak spots, then does that mean I can-" I looked at all them and tried to focus. I took three deep breaths and tried to reach an empty mind. And when I didn't heard anything else, I closed my eyes to focus even more. I faced my palm in front of them and inhaled, then after exhaling I quickly opened my eyes.

There it were, I was able to see their auras. Different colors of them. There was white, purple and a blue one. Rose has a red aura.
"This is great! No blacks." I thought and searched through their bodies. I tried to stay calm as I can and looked at everyone of them.

And with just a minute or two, I saw something out of color with them! Example of this is Kari. He has this white aura, but on his neck, where his pulse is, I can see a color of black. Making me think, that must be his weakness.
I am so proud to be able to do this, but at the same time, I though...
"How should I do it without killing them or hurting them?!"

This is really making me confused. And I hate to say this, but this needs to be done. Professor told us to be serious, that's why i'm on second thought.

"Just touch them gently at their weak spots and everything will be fine~" Whispered someone and I don't know why but I felt like someone just talked to me right now, but there's nobody else aside from me and my co-trainers.
So I just thought that, maybe it was that voice again. Or am I just hallucinating?

Even so I did what I was told. I waited for the right time and just focused. I put some strenght on my hand and still focused to see their weak spots.
Then, without a word, I sneaked my way pass everyone and...
With a little bit of strength, I hit Kari on the neck and it was just a quick hit, but it was worth it, cause he then feel unto his knees.
And before Mamoru could even notice, I quickly hit him on the gut, making him stumble and fall. Grunting in pain and cannot stand for a minute.

"Well that was quick." Rose commented, and everyone looked at me with curious eyes.

"What? I just did what I was told." I said and embarrassingly walked towards Kari. I touched his pulse to check if he was still alive. I'm never gonna be able to sleep if he's not.
So, it's a good thing that he has one.
I also went to check on for Mamoru, and I was glad that they were just both unconcious.

"And here we are, trying so hard to fight them, but still couldn't lay a finger!" Guinevere pouted.

"Oh? But you landed a powerful blow earlier." I answered, remembering Mamoru being thrown aback earlier with Guinevere's quick punch.

"Yeah, but still..." Mye said and I could feel that she is down at the moment, so I went (😤) and said.

"You guys are really unbelievable!" I hit them all on the shoulders making them groan and Tracey even hissed at the idea. "I know that you guys are strong. But judging from what you're all saying, it kinda feels like you are being weak! And I hate that idea, so please. Don't think about envying me! Because I don't even know if I can defeat dusk." Oh shit! Now i'm the one who's feeling down. Just the mention of those bastard of a hooligans, make my blood boil and, makes me feel, useless at the same time.

Everyone went silent, and even if I am trying my best, I know that I can't keep myself collected at all times, so I turned around for them not to see even a tear.

"No no no no no! You are not going to cry, not here, not ever in front of us!" Guinevere said and they all held me by the shoulder.

"We're really sorry for acting that way, Daisy. But you know it's just normal." Mye said and smiled.

"I'm just afraid of loosing you guys, just because of power, or magic, or whatever you call these things." I shakily said as the thought crossed my mind. It gives me goosebumps as such.

"Why would you think as such? We're more smarter than you nitwit! So don't even think that just because you're the most powerful between us, will be the reason why we needed to be separated. Won't happen!" Tracey said and we all looked at him in silence. "What?!" He crunched his eyebrows while looking at all of us. "Tch! The training's done for today, I need to go somewhere." He said and left without saying anything.

"Well that was unexpected." Rose commented and we all thanked Professor Greg before leaving the area, to go back to the dorm and wash ourselves up.

About Kari and Mamoru, we took them to their respected rooms before actually going up to our dorms. Well, Kari has his own place outside, so~ yeah!

To be continued~