Training 🏃🏼‍♀️

Uhh... Another sleepless night, Kidd won't stop tossing... I think the cold getting to his arm. He'll get frostbite if he's not careful.

"Fuck..." He's awake, he sits up rubs his face.

I sit up with him, "Kidd?"

"What?" I point to his arm. "My arm fine, told you to stop worrying."

I reach over to his arm, he pushes me back. "What are you doing?"

I push his arm away, straddle him. "If this is what you wanted," he licks his lips.

Look at his arm. "I told you I'm fine!"

Push him back, touch his arm. It's freezing, "KIDD!"

"Don't Kidd me!"

Start looking for a way to take it off. "What are you doing? Are you trying to take my arm off? Haha."

I look at him, pleading with him to take it off. "I told you I'm -"

Grab his face, pull him in kiss him. "Kidd ~"

"Uhh... Fuck, fine! Fine, I'll take it off!" His arm drops to the floor, "happy?"

"Kidd ~" I kiss him, he holds me close.

"You're warm, I bet you're even warmer elsewhere." He looks me down.

"Kidd..."

"I only need one hand, to pleasure you."

"Kidd..."

"I can show you ~"

"Little Comrade, Little Captain breakfast is ready. And your drink is ready."

Gross... Just a few more to go...

"I taste better ~"

"Kidd..." I hop off the bed, get dressed.

Kidd gets up puts his coat on. He follows me out of the room.

"Here you go," Barum shoves the glass in my hands. "Drink," he drinks his own.

Don't think, just drink. Just... Drink... I chug it down, gross! Just a few more to go...

"Where's your arm?" Killer asks as he sits down.

I sit down, Kidd joins me "Ask her, she wouldn't stop nagging till I took it off."

I hit him, "Kidd..."

"Little Comrade nagging is for a good reason." You look for something to throw at him.

"It's better to do as she says, otherwise she'll keep nagging."

"Brother!" I lean across the table hit him.

"Your punches haven't changed either, hahaha."

Get up, start beating him. "Brother, Brother, Brother!"

Everyone starts laughing, everyone picking on me. I'm just trying to look out for Kidd.

"If you are well enough to beat your brother. You are well enough to train. Training starts today, now eat."

I go back to my chair sit, training... I'll train alright, so I can kick his ass...

~~~~

I walk out of my room, after getting change into better clothes for training. It's going to be freezing out there...

"Ready?" I nod, "let's go." He goes to open the door.

"I'm coming to," Killer walks over.

"Brother?"