Marines ⚓

Everyone laughing and drinking. There were already a few fights amongst the new guys. Nothing to bad, mainly drunkness.

"(Y/N)!"

"Kidd?" He smirks at me, "Kidd? ~"

"Captain! Captain!" One of the men comes running in.

"Grrr, what fuck ya?!"

"The marines are coming!!"

"Then kill them!"

Of course, marines would come ruin our fun...

"(Y/N), stay behind me." Brother stands in front of me.

Brother doesn't want anyone to know that we're brother and sister... I can't even say, brother... Maybe I should try to say, Killer.

"I'm protecting her, she's my woman!"

"I said I would!"

"KIDD PIRATES!!" There are the marines...

I point my guy at him, shoot. He drops to the floor. Kidd and Brother look at me. I can protect myself... I walk in front of them.

"Just cause you shot one, doesn't mean you can stand in front!"

"Kidd right, get behind us!" Brother pushes me behind them.

Protective much... The rest of the crew jumped in. There's a war in the tavern. I more as well keep drinking.

I point to a bottle, the bartender looks at me dumbfounded.

"I got you now!!"

I look at the soldier and shoot. He falls to the floor. I look back to the bartender, he quickly grabs the bottle.

"Don't kill me!!"

I shake my head and point to a few more bottles. He quickly grabs them. I'll get drinks for Kidd, Brother, Heat and Wire.

More marines pour in and start coming from the back. Shit!! I stuff the bottles in my shorts. Start shooting at them. 'Stand behind me' they said. 'We'll protect you'. They never thought of being snuck up on!

I keep shooting, "click. Click."

"FUCK!!"

"(Y/N)!!" Kidd shouts out.

I lean over the bar.

"(Y/N) stop!!" Brother yells out.

I fall behind the bar.

"She's down!" - "FIRE!!"

Oh, fuck!! I grab one of the fallen marines' guns and start firing,

- Kidd -

"FUCK!!"

Did a marine get past us? Turn around "(Y/N)!!" She leans over the bar. What the fuck is she doing?! She's going to fall!! Marines are coming in from the back!!

"(Y/N) stop!!" Killer shouts out and goes to run to her. Marines stop him.

She falls behind the bar. Fuck!!

"She's down!" - "FIRE!!"

"I don't think so!!" I go to stop the bullets -

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

They drop to the ground. (Y/N) pops up, "KIDD!!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

What the? Look behind, more marines on the ground.