Waitress 🍝🍺

"Samantha pick up!" I turn seeing the Boss place out plates of food. I nod and collect the plates.

Balance the trays, one on each hand service group of people their meal. They all said thank you, I nod and attend to other tables.

As I was cleaning a table, heard people come in. Next came whispers, as I looked it was the Kidd Pirates. I watch the girls hide behind the counter. Guess it's up to me... Again... I grab my metal tray walk up to them.

I wave and write on the tray.

'Hello, I'm Samantha I'll be your waitress today.'

Captain Kidd looks down at me. He's much bigger than people make him out to be. But where's the rest of his crew? There's only four of them.

"This place got anything good to eat?" He looks around the place. Now, most people have run out.

Metally sigh, clean my tray.

'Yes, we have good food. We maybe a small business. But we are the best on the island.'

I turn it around for him to see, he clicks his tongue. "Speak gawd damnit!"

'I can't speak, I'm a mute. Not many understand sign language. So I write on here.'

He walks away and they all sit down. I walk to the table. Hand them all a menu.

'What would you like anything to drink?'

They all answer rum...

'I'll right back with your drinks.'

Walk over to the bar and makeup four mugs of rum. Boss comes out of the kitchen.

"Samantha, you okay?" I nodded.

"You sure, the Kidd Pirates are a tough crew even if there is four of them." I give him a smile and take my notepad out.

'I'll be fine Boss, don't worry. Pirates or not, I'll serve them.'

He shakes his head. "Okay, don't keep them waiting."

I nod take their drinks over. As I hand them their drinks, my notepad flys out if my apron. I go to reach for it, Kidd grabs it. Oh, right the spiral metal... He flips through it, he stops. Guess he found the page.

"You'll be fine huh? You sure about that?" Smirks at me.

'Yes, I am. Can I have my notepad back, please? So I can take your order.'

"Aren't you afraid of us?!" He slams his drink down.

'A little, best to face your fears head-on.'

He stares at me confused then starts laughing. "Fuck me. Hahaha, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

'It's best to face your fears head-on Little Sister.' I miss you Big Brother.

I was going to write best advise my Big Brother gave me, but it wouldn't make a difference. I'll just get on with my job.

'So can I take your order now?'

"What's the pasta Aglio e Olio Peperoncino like?" I'm guessing he's Killer? He looks different without his mask. Blah the bandages are a bad look for him.