Newest Member 🏴‍☠️ W1D1

(Y/N) been coming by ship past couple of days. Killer showed her around, as they caught up on the past 18 years or whatever. I'm waiting for Killer to ask if she can join. Even though he's episodes have gone down since we've been here. I don't want to run the risk of him killing her. Especially after what happen. I want payback after what Apoo and Hawkins did.

"Kidd," Killer walks up to me.

"Wheres (Y/N)?" I ask.

"She's talking to Heat and Wire. I wanna talk."

"I already know what you're going to say. I think it's too risky for her to join us."

"I'll take responsible for her."

"It's not that, she's not strong enough."

"She's made it this far, she obviously knows how to survive."

I see (Y/N) walkover, she holds her book out.

'You haven't even seen me really fight. And I have many contacts and people that owe me. So I can be useful.'

"You think so huh? What about Nightmare? You just going to leave him behind?"

'We've already had a talk about this. As long as I ring him, visit when I'm nearby. He's fine with me joining. Anyway, I've noticed the ship looks like it needs a few things. And things cost money, and I can get you money.'

"We can just take what we want."

'Fine be that way. I'll just keep the treasure map, and you can go on your merry way. Have fun!'

She goes to leave the ship. "Wait!"

She turns around, smiles. "The treasure map, where you get it?"

'I stole it off some guy who was running his mouth off. No, you can't just have it.'

Ahhh gawd... "FINE! You can join, don't blame me if you die!"

'I won't.'

"Wheres the map?"

'Oh, you're not getting it till we're out at sea. I didn't get this far with giving away stuff so quickly.'

She pokes out her tongue. "I'll cut that off if you're not careful."

She pokes out again, I move and she runs off back into the ship.

"I see that hasn't changed since she was little."

"What getting her own way."

"Yep, hahaha."

"You give in too easily."

"Says you, gave in at the mention of a treasure map."

"Fuck off!"

- Time Skip Your Stuff Pack Move On To The Ship -
- Third -

"You got a lot of unpacking to do." Killer stood in the doorway.

'That's fine by me. I'm just glad Kidd let me join.'

"Me too, means no stealing. Especially from Kidd."

'I'll give the stuff back, I promise.'

"I mean it (Y/N)."

'I know, I know. Haha.'