Back In Your Room 🛏️

I help Brother put everything away. "(Y/N) are you okay?"

I look at him, go back to putting stuff away.

"(Y/N) talk to me."

"Brother..." I sign, 'forgot about Kidd. I should have known better. He was lying.'

"Lying? About what?"

'It doesn't matter.' I finish putting everything away. I head to my room.

"Where are you going?"

I put my hands together, 'sleep.'

I walk out, Kidd coming down the hall. "(Y/N)!?"

I keep walking, he grabs my wrist. "Oi!? Listen to me!?"

"Kidd!? Leave (Y/N) alone!?" Here comes Brother...

"Get lost! (Y/N) and I need to talk!?"

"Let her go!?" Brother grabs him, and Kidd lets me go.

"(Y/N)!? COME BACK!?"

"LEAVE (Y/N) ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?"

I shut the door and lock it. I can hear them yelling, I get into bed. Pull the blankets over me.

'You wanna know what I see? I see a drop-dead gorgeous woman, who knows she's beautiful. Honestly, that's worth more than any gold or treasure.'

I believe him, I should have never trusted him! I gave it to him too! Fucking asshole!

- Kidd -

"Let me the fuck go!?"

"Leave (Y/N) alone!? She doesn't want to talk to you!? Fuck off!?"

"She's mine!? I'll talk to her!?" I push him off, going to (Y/N)'s room.

"Stay the fuck away from (Y/N)!?"

"Ugh!" Killer rams me into a wall. "What the fuck?!"

"Leave. Her. Alone!"

"Fuck off!? I need to talk to (Y/N)!?" He grabs me, "I said. Fuck off!?!"

Heat and Wire pull him off. "Let me go!" He shrugs them off.

"That fucking whore kiss me!? I told the whore to fuck off!? Like hell, I'll marry that disease hoe!?"

"You marry? Ha, don't fucking lie to me! What the fuck did you say to (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) would of, the ring on the wrong hand... "Fucking nothing!? You won't leave me the fuck alone!? I'm talking to (Y/N), you're not stopping me."

"What did you say to her?"

"I told you -"

"At the start."

"What?"

"At the start, how did you con (Y/N)?"

"I didn't con her!" I never con (Y/N)!

"You said something! What was it?"

'You wanna know what I see? I see a drop-dead gorgeous woman, who knows she's beautiful. Honestly, that's worth more than any gold or treasure.'

"Nothing..." I head to the workshop.

I look at her door, I can't hear her crying. I feel betrayed, sad and heartbroken... I didn't fucking do anything! I head above the deck.

- (Y/N) -

Why? Why did I believe him? I should of know that it was a lie.