Arena 🥊 🐶

- Your Outfit - - Third -

- Your Outfit -
- Third -

Killer made his way out to the ground floor, as a fight just finished. "Where is she?" Killer asked himself.

"Who's your bet on?" A random guy asks him.

"Bet?" Kidd asked as he stood beside Killer.

"Right this is your first time here. You've been on the other side. It's simple, two people go in, one comes out. My bet on the Little Lady."

"Fuck her! She's cheating!" Another guy came up.

"You're just pissed cause you keep losing your money. It's Little Lady for the win. Last time she fought I got 2,000 beli."

"Fuck you man!" The two got into a fight.

Kidd, Killer and the others walk away. "At least we know she can fight." Wire commented.

"That's not the point she shouldn't be in there, to begin with!"

They manage to find seats that had a good view of the arena. "At least we got good seats." Heat mentioned as they sat down. All except Killer.

"ALRIGHT, YOU BASTARDS, YOU'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH! HERE SHE IS! LITTLE LADY!!!"

The crowd out cheered out booing. As you walked in waving to everyone. You stop in the centre, waiting for your challenger.

"THE CHALLENGER TODAY IS... MAD DOG!!!"

The crowd cheered and bark

The crowd cheered and bark. Mad Dog threw his hands up encouraging the crowd. The crowd got louder, "you hear that Little Lady? They're cheering for me! Not you, me!"

Killer scrunches his nose, "YOU CAN DO THIS LITTLE LADY! BEAT HIM!"

You heard Killer call out to you. You turn around waved at him and nodded. Kidd turns to him.

"I thought you didn't want her to fight?" He started to laugh.

"I don't, he piss me the fuck off."