Game Of Pool 🎱 ⚠️

⚠️Warning: Mention Of Suicidal Thoughts. A ⚠️ will show the beginning and another show the end. If you wish to skip it ⚠️

I sat at the bar, having a drink

I sat at the bar, having a drink. Nightmare was in his office, he went off at the Organiser about the fight. Saying how I could have died.

⚠️

But that's what I want. I want to die so I can be with Big Brother again. I can't stand living without him. The past 18 years have been hell. Nightmare a great older brother, but he's not Big Brother.

⚠️

"Samantha, what's up?" Look up to see Ben

'Nothing just a little tired is all.'

"Why don't you go have a rest? I'll make sure no one disturbs you." He smiles, he has always been nice to me.

Next thing I hear the doors being slam open. Turn to see Kidd, Killer and the others. "We were told we'll get free drinks!"

So Brother made friends with them. Hop off the stool make my way over.

'Nightmare in his office, go to the bar and Ben will get you your drinks. I'll go tell Nightmare you're here.'

"Good, better have some decent drinks." Kidd walks off, with Heat and Wire in tow.

"Sorry about him." Killer apologises.

'It's okay I'm used to rude customers. Doesn't matter what side of the island you're on, haha.'

He chuckles, "okay then. Thanks."

I nod, made my way to Nightmare's office upstairs.

- Kidd -

Killer comes over and gets a drink. "You gunna tell her?"

"I don't know, she looks happy. I don't want to ruin that for her. Anyway, she's got a brother that looks out for her. Why do you care anyway?"