Another Episode ⚔️

"(Y/N)!" Kidd storms through the door.

"Kidd?"

"You're staying on the ship! You got that?"

I nod, "Kidd?"

"Uhh... Someone needs to watch the ship. You can stay here! Kill anyone that comes aboard!" I nod, go back to sorting his maps. "Oi!"

I look back at him, "Kidd?"

"Come here ~" I go back to his maps, "I said come here!"

I shake my head, hold up his map. I head him storm over, hehe. It's annoying the shit out of him.

He turns me around. "When I say come, you come!"

I grab a piece of scrap paper.

'I'm not a dog. Nor are you my master.'

"I can be," he grips my chin. "I know you'll like doggy ~" I roll my eyes, "didn't you say when a guy accepts you. You'll be fuck?"

I shake my head, smile.

'I wrote, "the day a 'man' accepts me. Will be the day I get a fuck.' Tell me Kidd are you a guy or a man?'

"I'm more man than you can handle." I shake my head as if to laugh. "Don't believe me? How about we find out? ~"

"Kidd!" There's big brother.

"Grrr what?!"

"We're leaving... (Y/N) are you going to be okay?" I nod, "be careful." I nod, glares at Kidd.

Kidd growls, "coming..." Killer walks off, Kidd looks back at me. "Are we going to fuck?"

'Soon ~'

"Today?" I wave bye. He takes my chin again, "I will take you. Make you mine."

"Kidd ~"

"That's all you'll be saying."

"Kidd..."

"It's true," he kisses me. "Watch the ship."

I nod, he walks out onto the deck.

I look back at the desk. I guess I'll fix this up when everyone comes back. I head out, lock the door. I look at the little metal robot. It's cute, even cuter how he gave it to me.

I step out on the deck, it's sunny. Walk upstairs to the helm, sit on the rail. Hopefully, it's a quiet day.

~~~~

It was a bit after lunch, still, none of them was back. How long are they going to take? It's so boring...

I see Killer coming back! Yes, finally someone to - Why is he covered in blood... Oh no...

"Faffaffaffa, I've come for your head little girl."

Kidd not here to save me. What am I going to do?

He jumps onto the ship, "you've accepted your fate." He laughs as he comes up the stairs.

"Brother..." I back up towards the stairs.

"I'm not your brother..." He glares at me.

"Brother!" I nod, "Brother!"

"You're nothing to me, but a corpse!" He runs towards me, I jump down the stairs.

"Brother!!" Run across the deck. What am I going to do?! He chases after me, "Brother!"

He grabs my shoulder, pulls me back. "Faffaffaffa, I've got you now little girl." He turns me around. "I want to see the look you face when I kill you."