Little Nightmare 😈

As the bar open, people started coming. Regulars came in as normal. You greeted everyone and help out serving and cleaning. You noticed Killer was keeping an eye on you. Thought maybe Nightmare told him to keep an eye out for you. If so why didn't he talk to Kidd about it? Decided to put back your mind. It wasn't something you needed to worry about now.

The night went on, the band was playing. Everyone was having a good time. You decided to sit for five, went off to find Kidd and Killer. Since Heat and Wire didn't want to talk to you. After making them sing two girly songs. What they didn't know was that you recorded them on a Tone Dial.

You found them in the back corner, Killer waved you over. As you were making your way over, someone grabs your wrist.

"Hey there baby, how about you have a drink with us?" He tried to pull you over

Shook your head, try to get your wrist back. He held on tight. "Come on baby, have a drink. You'll have a great time."

You shook your head, you could see Killer making his way over. You didn't want to start a fight. You yank your hand back, started walking away. Killer stops as you started walking towards him. The guy gets up, grabs you again. Now holding even tighter.

You pulled out Kidd's dagger you still had. Turn around into him held the point to his throat. You slowly turn the dagger, breaking the skin. Causing a drop of blood to run down the blade.

"We got a problem here?" Killer asked you could hear he was pissed.

You turn back and smile at him. While still turning the dagger. "I think you should let her go before that dagger goes in any further."

He let's go of you and holds his neck. You back up to Killer, wiping the blood on your sleeve. Putting the dagger back. You walk back over with him to the others and sat down.

"Dagger!" Kidd held his hand out.

You smirk and handed it back. He put it back in his belt. Killer handed you a drink, you thank him.

"Does this normally happen?" Killer asks.

You wobble your head, trying to say sometimes. Since you didn't have your book or notepad. He hums and starts drinking.

"Is he a regular?" Heat ask you shake your head.

"Oi bitch!" It's the guy again.

"What do you want?" Kidd asks.

"I wasn't talking to you!"

You whistled, gain his attention. You gestured for him to go on.

"You owe me!"

You started laughing, it only aggravated him. He pulls you off your chair, yanks you closer to him. They jump out of their chairs. This cause the bar to settle down. Everyone turns to you and watched on.