004. on another level

"so your dad's an ass, and mines dead. i guess we both got issues." pete jokes, clearly drunk.

putting her finger to her head astrid hums, "i have anxiety too."

"felt that on a spiritual level, mann." he laughed.
megan and colson left them about an hour ago, and it's now 2:30.

checking the time on his phone, "look." pete said showing the blonde the time.

groaning astrid sets her glass down, standing up and patting down her dress. "i believe its time for me to go." the blonde admitted yawning.

"ill walk you to your car, fucking creeps out there." pete reminded, standing up as well. "where's your car?"

stopping in her tracks to think, she remembers "the guy in the front took it." pete stopped and stared at her, "oh- i meant he took it to get it parked."

-

"are you sure you're good to drive? wouldn't want a crash. my conscience won't handle it." the comedian warns.

astrid sighed, "im fine peter, i swear." she assures, " ive droven in worse conditions."

pete nodded tapping on the hood, twice. " alright then, see ya."

watching pete walk away astrid laughs, "good guy."

turning on the lights to her car, astrid grabs her phone, "hey siri? directions to home please." she said, connecting the phone to the car.

-

"you have reached your destination." the device said, music to her ears. finally she can lay down and relax.

grabbing her things from the car, walking towards her new york home, astrid opens her notes writing down some lyrics. hell, audrey will be fucking happy, she thought to herself.

dropping her things at the door walking towards her room immediately grabbing her pajamas astrid walked to her bathroom. a shower just what she needed.