034. involved with you

she didn't understand why, but she felt something with jacob. it wasn't that he was a friend. or a hookup. he was the one who would always be there for her.

as she laid in the bed with the man who cares for her in the spot where the once love of her life laid. she hated this. hated that he still lingered around them. the memories of him devoured her. suddenly she felt hot breath on her. she turned towards a smiling australian.

"morning love." he said as his arm pulled her towards him softly. "what's on that pretty little mind of yours?"

she smiled as her body felt his warmth. "nothing. i was just thinking la is way too crowded im going to move to nyc."

he nodded, "if that's what you want." his voice said excitement but his face was sad. he lived in la, and if she moved he'd never see her. well he would but not as much as he'd like.

"oh but you live here." she rolled on the bed her back now flat, and her head turning towards him.

he shook his head. "yeah, but i'll go visit you any chance i get." she smiled.

he was so different.

different in so many ways, but alike in more.

he understood her. he knew of her dreams and supported each and every one of them. after one of their first actual dates, he sent her a gorgeous boquete of flowers. each represents her eye color. blue, green and a slight earl grey. how he found grey flowers is beyond her.

attached to the flowers was a hand written note that ended off with a poem. it wrote:

i never knew that meeting you would turn my life completely upside down. i knew of you, and your relationships; but i never thought i'd actually get to know you. astrid, you are like a muse for me. i wake up everyday since we met in hopes to see you once more. the color of your hair, eyes, and porcelain skin did wonders to me. it felt like i knew you when we first talked that night. even though we did more than talking, i still think of how your eyes looked so drained as you talk about what he said and what he put you through. the scars he left on you invisible to the naked eye. but as you talked to me, as you opened up, it's like you gave me a telescope. a telescope in which allowed me to see the damage that was done.

we've been off and on for awhile, and i've waited for the day where i can just call you mine. god, i sound cheesy. i can't wait for a second 'second' date,

with all my australian love,
jacob

"i still do not claim to be a great poet, but a great observer of her"
-unknown

he ended with a quote. he was right, it was kinda cheesy. luckily for him, she loves cheese.

time skip//

                                                                                    instagram

astridmann  happy three years jacob 🤍thank u for absolutely everything u've done for me past, present, and in the future

astridmann happy three years jacob 🤍thank u for absolutely everything u've done for me past, present, and in the future. i absolutely adore u p.s thanks for being my personal art canvas

view all comments

alexademi omg three already

user so whens the wedding

user wheres pete, we want pete.

jacobelordi i love you ash

machinegunkelly congrats 🙏🏻

huntershafer WOOOOOOOO

zendaya me, u, and the others double date
astridmann only if me and u r one of the couples
zendaya was that even a question?

tomholland2013 jacobelordi me and u date rn
jacobelordi my girl said no

though she never ended up with pete the way they both dreamed of it, he knew she was happy without him. happier than she could ever be. and he accepted that. she knew pete was doing better, and for that she was happy for him. greatful in a sortof fucked up way that he acted the way he did, because without him and his shit she wouldof never of ended up with jacob.

a man who accepts her, and doesn't hurt her emotionally, or mentally.

//shitty ending <3