017. tattoo shop

warning, smut

"oh fuck, that hurts." astrid whined as pete started on her tattoo. "i've just started i can stop if you want?" astrid looks back at him with a glare, "no." pete nods, and goes back to tattooing her back, she wanted one right on her spine, which to him, was gonna look absolutely sick.

"whats the handwriting? its nice as fuck." pete asked looking back at the photo reference. astrid takes a moment before answering, "it's my grandfathers. he passed awhile back." pete hummed as he finished a word listening to her. "that's nice."

the awkward air filled the room. almost done pete turned down to rather loud music. "i'd like to get one of my dad, his handwriting you know? i have so many, half of them have no meaning the others i don't really remember getting." he mentions scratching the back of his head in a confused expression.

"can i give it to you?" she asks turning a slight bit over to see him as he stopped using the gun. the davidson's face had a but smile plastered on his face. "maybe someday." he answers getting up from his chair and turning around facing away from the blonde.

"i'm done." astrid gasps getting up from the chair running towards a mirror she luckily had in her living room. "oh my fucking god!" she squeals, running towards the davidson hugging him from the back.

astrid could feel his breath hitch. "um, mann,your tattoo and you don't have a shirt on." she rolled her eyes letting him go as he let a breath out. "as if you've never seen tits before." she scoffed.

his head nodded to the side, "well obviously, but you're different you know. i never see tits on the first date." astrid laughs at his joke, "we never make it to the date." he finishes turning around towards her with his hands over his eyes.

she grabs the closest shirt she can find and outs it on. "is that a way of you flirting with me davidson?" she teases getting closer towards him. now only inches apart. her hands raise towards his slowly moving them off of his eyes. "see, all covered up now."

they stood there, looking into each others eyes for what felt like ages. both of waiting for the other to make a move. their faces slowly leaning into each others, until pete grabbed her face and connected their lips.

so they stood there, in the living room the fireplace on, the weeknd's music playing in the from the living room tv. astrids on her tippy toes. their lips moving in sync. both fighting for dominance.

astrid leaned out of the kiss grabbing his arm linking them together. leading him into the bedroom, pete closes the door behind them.

the blonde pulls him onto her bed. their bodies making a mark on the white comforter. the music from the living room being loud enough to be heard from the bedroom.

her lips find his once again. petes hands move around her neck, and down her body as he pulls her on top of him. her body needing him, his hers. eagered, she pulls off his shirt as well as hers. luckily she didn't have a bra on, less work.

his eyes looking her body up and down, lingering on her chest. looking back up to meet her eyes, "are you sure?" he asks awaiting for consent. she nods as her hands move towards his belt buckle. pete quickly moves her chin to face him, "i'm gonna need words, babe."

she scoffs, nodding her head "yes, you have my permission, mr davidson."

astrid removes his belt buckle getting off of him to allow him to remove his pants, she does the same leaving them both in their underwear. pete goes to take off her underwear but is stopped by a sudden loud noise. "did you hear that?" he asks the girl. "it's nothing probably the mail man." she assures.

he shrugs going back to taking of her underwear. foot steps start to approach the couple. "astrid! pete! i have such fucking good news." the man yells walking towards the door. they quickly get off each other scrambling to he their clothes on but its too late.

"hey whats the fucks up-" suddenly colson stops his eyes wide open, so is his jaw. "what the fuck?"

astrid turns to meet his gaze, "shit"