007. revisiting old habits

october 20th,

"you have arrived." hearing that made the blonde's heart skip, what was she thinking coming to her ex's house? her things, right, but is that it? should she talk with him, get on good terms?

grabbing her keys and phone the 25 year old, opened her car door locking it, and fixing her hair through the window, "looking good for me?" and there's the devil as we speak.

turning around astrid's met with nick robinson her other best friend, and logan lerman her ex, you know the one she wrote those songs about. "hello boys." she answered.

walking towards the house nick and astrid catch up while logan listens in utter silence. "you know nicks in a new show." the brunet confessed, guiding himself into their conversation.

earning a nod from the blonde. she turns away from nick to logan, "i knew that, lerman. i was the first he told." she admitted looking around the home of the actor.

answering with a quick "whatever" logan lead the pair into his room which was a mess, to where her clothes were. "here they are." the brunet mumbled pointing at the boxs.

"my blue vest! ive been looking for you!" astrid cheered. "ohhh is that my skirt my god, i forgot how much i left here."

logan sighed, "you practically lived here so." the lerman groaned as he received a elbow to the ribs courtesy of the robinson.

turning his attention back to the blonde, nick walked towards her, "need help mann?" he hinted. after astrid accepting, the pair walk back towards her car.

looking back around the room checking if she'd left something, seeing as she hadn't the blonde spoke,"that's about it, good bye lerman, bye nicky."

heading back to the car, she began thinking of a new song.
now rushing the blondes currently typing in her notes app.
i do my makeup in somebody else's car she thinks to herself writing it down.

getting into the car, astrid hits play on some one direction. driving towards the oh so familiar lights, sitting in her car, hands on the wheel, waiting for a green light.