016. moving on

pete and astrid decided to spend their date night in her house, watching the harry potter series. it's not the ideal first date, but it's something they enjoyed. plus, it was raining.

after twenty minutes, the duo finally figured out how to work her electronic fireplace. well by figured out, they just called colson and asked him.

the whole house reaked of weed, and popcorn. a delicious mix if you ask them. each had a bug blanket wrapped around them, coffee in each hand. they had just bearly finished the first movie. pete raised the volume as the rain got harder.

the functions turned in his head and he turned towards the girl who's eyes were glued to the screen. "want to go dance in the rain?" she looked at him confused pausing the movie. "i'm sorry what?"

pete rolled his eyes standing up, putting on his hoodie. "you know like in high school musical? where they kiss? i don't know i saw it on instagram."
the girl looked at him and smiled as he spoke. his features showing that he was nervous as he keep messing with his finger tips. it was cute.

pete looked down at her for an answer, holding out his hand waiting for her to grab it which she did. "okayy. " she answered putting on a jacket as pete ran outside. pete laughed at her, "me either"

astrid tilted her head at him, "wanna just lay down in the rain?" pete nodded as he lied down on the wet street astrid following him.

the couple just lied there in silence looking up into the sky , their hands still holding onto each other. none noticed.

he watched as she slowly left the door immediately shivering, "come on it's fun." he yelled at her. astrid nodded walking faster towards him. "it's cold." she said as she looked up into the sky the drops of rain falling on her face.

"it's for a good cause" pete smiled at her, as he grabbed her arms swinging them back and forth in a dance motion. "note i do not know how to dance." she said as she followed his dance motions.

pete turned his head towards her, taking in her features. her jawline, flawless. her hair, silky and wavy. her everything, perfect.

"i can sense you staring at me, creep-o." she smiled as she side eyed him. pete quickly looked back at the sky. pete opened his mouth to speak, "you're gorgeous, you know." he mumbled waiting for a response.

"thank you, davidson. you're hot. i also really fucking love your tattoos." she said back to him being completely honest. pete was taken back by her response, no one's complemented him in a while.

pete sat up now sitting, "i have a tattoo gun if you want me to give you one?" astrid sat up leaning her head on his shoulder, "yes please."