018. fuck you colson baker

"oh my god" astrid mumbled on and on again. of course when things were getting good someone had to ruin it. "colson, why the fuck are you here?" she questioned rather loudly, her hands holding up a blanket from her bed covering her torso. pete slouching on the corner of her bed staring at the interaction looking at colson waiting for a response.

colson points to himself "me? what the hell were you guys doing?" he answers back, of course he knew what was happening but he knew exactly how the blonde was.

she rolled her eyes as she scoffed, "don't play dumb, you may look it but you certainly aren't." she argues back her voice raising a bit more.

pete squinted his eyes at her, his head tilting a bit. "don't start, mann. we both know how this is gonna go." colson shouted back hinting towards a certain someone astrid knew all to well.

logan lerman, the man she'll always crawl to. colson saw the amount of time she went to him crying saying logan did this, logan said that. colson hated the dude. astrid was like his little sister, always looking out for her. yeah he wasn't to sure about her and pete. the pete part he was sure about, he just knows how astrid is.

"colson, don't fucking bring that up.never bring it up. ever."

astrid knew what he was referring too, but people change. she's changed.

pete stood up putting on his shirt. "hey colson" he says trying to break the tension. "i'm hungry, do you guys wanna order a pizza or?" he asks trying to change the subject.

astrid turns to look at pete, "yeah, sorry pete. colson has to go, doesn't he? casie wants to see him." confused, pete nods his head.

colson scoffs and walks towards the door. "yeah i got to hangout with my good friend nick, he's waiting for me." he smiles before leaving.

"fuck you colso baker" she yells as he leaves the room flipping him off. "what a asshole." astrid mumbles as she turns to grab her shirt.

"hey astrid?"pete asks, she hums in response, "what just happened?"

"colson was being a dick." she answered walking out of her closet to grab her phone. "well yeah but why is he hanging with nick. didn't he like fuck you over or something."

pete stands up following astrid out of the room. "yeah, he did. and now so has colson." she rolls her eyes rethinking about the recent encounter.

she grabs a bottle of wine and a few glasses as he grabs an apple and sits on the island. "but what really happened? like what does 'we both know how this is gonna go'?"

the blonde pours the wine into the glasses handing one to pete as she takes a sip from hers. "well where do i begin?"