023. sex with me

now they were inches away, "thank you." astrid said as they leaned in closer together. jacob finally kissed her. at first she was shocked but soon melted into the kiss.

his hands grabbed onto her hips once again as he lifted her on top of him. the blonde slipped off the straps to her black dress and pushed the dress down to her waist. "help me?" she asked jacob. he grabbed the dress and slipped it down her hips to her feet to take it off. they both had taken off their shoes when they first went into the room.

jacob moved astrid back down to the bed and now he was on top of her. his kisses trailed down to her neck then around her lace bra where her boobs sat perfectly. astrid moved her hands and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

he sat on the bed while she was between his legs. the blonde pulled down his boxers, and her hands go onto his dick. her mouth meets his dick as her hands begin to pump it. he moans at her actions, pushing her head down.

astrid continues sucking his dick while he pushes her head down, gagging a bit at that action she continues. "look at me while you suck my dick." jacob says to her.

astrid listens, her eyes looking right up at him while doing it. "you look so pretty with your lips around my dick." he moans.

as she can feel him about to cum in her mouth astrid pumps him faster. "i'm gonna cum." he mumbles before cumming. astrid swallows before removing her mouth from the tip. she continues to jerk him off since he's still hard.

finally regaining breath, jacob rolled her over and was now ontop. "sit up." he demanded and she listened. his fingers began to fall down to her under wear which were still on; puling them on jaob noticed how wet she was. "wet already? fuck" he mumbled as he shoved a finger in and began to finger her as they began to kiss. putting in another finger jacob continued to finger astrid.

she was a moaning mess, his fingers hitting a spot she loved. "you look so pretty with my fingers in your pussy." he said admiring his work. "you're gonna look gorgeous when i fuck you."

three fingers in astrid's back began to arch. jacob moved down and started sucking on her clit

"oh fuck." she moaned as her back arched, "jacob, oh my fuck." she whispered.

jacob smiled as he saw she was about to cum onto his mouth, once she did he swallowed. he leaned back up to astrid and kissed her again.

jacob rolled her over again with her now on top. he quickly put on a condom before his dick slowly slid in; astrid moaned, adjusting to the new feeling.

"are you okay?" he asked seeing as her head was back. "mhm, i'm fine." she said beginning to move up and down this time he moaned.

they both fell into a euphoric feeling while they fucked. both knew they were each other's rebound but neither really cared.

he wanted to fuck her, correction, he needed to.

she needed him to fuck her; someone to just take some if the pain away even if it's just for one night.

taking control, elordi grabbed the blondes head and pushed her towards him to allow their lips to touch once again. his hands leaving her head and going to her breasts where they remained one on each boob.

as they both felt themselves coming onto their ending point, astrid let go of his lips and quickly began to ride him until the end.

now watching her riding him, her boobs moving up and down along with her body, he knew in that very moment he'd remember this moment for a very long time, astrid did to. no one had fucked her like he did, and he never felt the euphoric feeling he felt watching her body going up and down.

her body was perfect, so was she.

if only this feeling wasn't for just this night. he wanted nothing more than to be the guy to give astrid mann the love she truly deserved.

once they both felt themselves finish astrid flopped to the side and allowed him to hold her. and so, both of them sweaty and horny laid there looking into eachothers eyes, both of them trying not to fall asleep in this strangers bed. yet they couldn't help it. but they needed to get up and show their faces once more, once more they must act as if they didn't just have the best sex they've had.

getting dressed astrid grabbed her phone and opened the contacts app, "here, can you out your number?" she asked handing him the phone.

"sure." jacob smiled, maybe there was hope.