Chaptah Eyt

360°~

Tahimik lang kaming kumakain lahat hanggang matapos ang tanghalian. Actually, the foods was really nice. And actually, I ate a lot. Because actually, I'm a foodie hehe.

Well, there's no wrong being a foodie, right? For me being a foodie is being a cutie.

The atmosphere was really akward a while ago. There's no one talking and the two bastards look so intimidated with Xavier. I was lying if I tell I didn't feel the same.

Pa'no ba naman kasi, Xavier has this strong aura surrounding him. Basta, it's as if he's untouchable, unreachable, and unapproachable.

"Study." maiksing sabi ni Xavier kay Greg at Sore eyes. Agad naman tumayo ang dalawa sa kanilang upuan at sumunod kay Xavier na humahakbang na palabas ng dining area. Pero bago pa siya makaalis ay nagsalita na 'ko.

"What about me? Can you tell me now where's really my room?"

"You already know where's our room, wife." he smiled at me.

"You m-mean I'll sleep in your room?"

"Of course. But for now, will you please wait for me in the living room? I'll just talk to these two. Okay?" he again ask me while smiling. I can't help but, just nod.

"Mr. Lincoln, guide her to the living room." utos niya sa kanyang mayordomo na palaging kundi nasa tabi niya, nasa likod niya naman.

Mr. Lincoln nodded and bowed as a sign that he will follow Xavier's command. I can't really believe the poise of this man.

Naunang naglakad si Xavier habang nakasunod naman sa kanya si Greg at Sore eyes sa likuran. Papagalitan niya ba ung dalawa dahil sa mga ginawa nila?

Sana.

"Let's go, Ms. Clardia?" tanong sa'kin ni Mr. Lincoln.

"Let's go."

The said living room was just also around the ground floor of the palace. It has large chandelier on the ceiling, four large sofas, a glass center table, and a television. Very simple.

I sat on one of the sofas and leaned my head on it. I'm very, very, very, sleepy right now. I just can't complain to Xavier 'cause he told me to wait for him here as if I have no choice.

He's pretending. Yes, he's pretending. He's acting like he really accepts me as his wife but, he don't, actually. When I entered his room earlier, it is as if he's going to kill me if I don't go out. But when he arrived at the dining area, he was like possessed by an angel and suddenly became kind and sweet to me. It was just so unbelievable except if he has personality disorder—which is quite impossible to happen. And when he smiled at me a while ago, it was forced. He don't really want to smile but, he did for the sake of his pretention.

He don't do all of these for me. He act, not because he don't want me to know what he really feels about me. I'm sure of that. Because if that's really the case, then he shouldn't have threaten me in his room. He should have treated me better the first time we met.

Alam kong ayaw niya sa'kin. And same here. Kaya 'di ako magpapa-api sa kanya dito kahit anong mangyari. You can't fool me, Xavier Montevilla.

....

....

....

***

"Son, do you even care for your wife?"

"No."

"You should at least, Xavier. You'll have a family with her, soon you should learn how to love her."