Chaptah Fortin

NO JOKE~

CELESTE

Lt. Neud is walking fastly in front of me. And I am trying to catch up with him as I can. I have no idea of where we are heading to until he shifted his direction going to another hallway in this palace. He halted after taking a few more steps right after we entered the passage.

It's a good thing that I'm just looking down on Lieutenant's shoes that I immediately noticed him stopped from walking.

I didn't lifted my head up because I'm afraid of what I can see in his eyes. I'm afraid of seeing his cruelty, his desire to hurt me and letting me feel that he's the superior just because he's the man. I'm full of witnessing such eyes anymore.

"Look at me." he said. I became so nervous that it made it harder for me to lift my head.

It took me several seconds but, I don't really have the courage to look at him. I can't.

"You don't want to? Then, I'll do it for you, kid."

I was extremely surprised when he pushed me lightly on the wall then, locked me within the corners of his arms. Because of it, my head unconciously looked up to him.

Lt. Neud slightly bowed down so our eyes will meet. I was straightly leaning against the wall while his arms where in both my sides locking me between it. Our faces were just inches away from each other. His red orbs stared into mine.

"L-Lieutenant..." I stuttered as my breathing became heavy.

"Should I really do this just to make you look into my eyes?" he said.

"I-I'm sorry, Lieutenant." I bowed down my head.

"Tsk. Here you go again, kid." he lifted my chin using his hand which made my heart fluttered wildly.

W-Why is he different?

Our eyes met for seconds before he let go of my chin. It made me go back to reality. Why do I see different in him? Why is he not like them? Shouldn't he be worse?

"Okay, I've got to do what I need." he  removed his arms that is pushed on the wall then, stood up properly. "Thanks for the information. In exchange, let me peel that for you."

He get the ice cream from my hand and removed the paper covering it. "Here, kid. Enjoy your dessert." he said, leaving me alone in the hallway while still catching my breath and leaning on the cold wall.

CLARDIA

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!

Sabi ni Sore eyes malandi daw ako, eh mas malandi pala siya! Hindi lang 'yon, Pedophile pa siya! My gosh, ang bata-bata pa ni Celeste! Siya pa talaga? Of all na pwede niyang... Ugh—basta! Bakit si Celeste pa na sobrang inosente at mala-anghel ang bibiktimahin ng may sungay na si Lt. Neud? Hay nako! Kawawa naman si Celeste.

Yes, I'm here hiding behind the wall. I followed them because, I'm worried of Celeste. Who knows what in the world that Lieutenant will do to her? And look what I saw! I can't really believe it. Sore eyes is a hypocrite! Sabi pa siya nang sabi sa'kin na 'flirty girl' daw ako eh pa'no pa kaya siya? Sa bata pa pumapatol! Malandi siya! Child abuse!

I'm not yet leaving my position and I'm peeing on what is Celeste's reaction after what that bastard Lieutenant did.

She is holding her chest while her other hand is gripping the melting ice cream I gave her. Tulala lang siyang nakatingin sa katapat na pader. Wait, don't tell me... kinilig siya sa ginawa ni Sore eyes? Tch. Luma na 'yong gano'n masyadong nang gasgas.