Chaptah Forti-wan

Love~

"Demi, I told you, you should have completely erased her memories."

"Radley, alam mo namang ayokong gamitin ang abilidad ko sa anak natin. Simpleng pagkukulong nga lang ng memorya sa utak niya, hirap na hirap na 'ko."

"Pero tingnan mo kung anong nangyari. We both know that we only did that to protect her and let her live a normal life as a human."

"But she's still our daughter and we can't change the fact that she's also part of this world. Kahit anong iwas natin sa kan'ya na malaman ang tungkol sa Acelatoria, nandito pa rin ang anak natin at unti-unting nalalaman ang katotohanan."

"If that so, we should immediately bring her back to Earth."

After all that I have heard from my parents' conversation, I suddenly open the door wide, revealing myself to them. Hindi ko na kayang marinig pa ang makasarili nilang pag-uusap. Ni minsan hindi sumagi sa isip ko na ganito pala sila. I know they just did that for me. To protect their daughter. But I can't help thinking that because of that, they made a selfish and unfair decision which is to erase my memory.

"C-Clardia..." my Mom stammered as she saw me from their room's entrance. "Let us e-explain."

"There's no need, Mom." I said while tears began to fill my eyes. "I completely understands everything. That you did that for my own sake. But you know what, Mom, Dad? It's still painful for me despite of knowing what your purpose was."

"I-I'm sorry. I'm so s-sorry, Clardia..."

"Anak, patawarin mo sana kami ng Mom mo. We just really want to hide you from... from this planet you should never know about." Dad said, trying his hard to explain to me.

"How many lies—or rather, how many more things did you hide from me just to conceal everything about Acelatoria? Sa pamilya natin ako lang ang walang alam ng tungkol sa kakaiba kong pagkatao. Ako lang ang naiwan sa dilim. 'Di ba kilala niyo naman ako Mom, Dad? Of course you're my parents. You should have know that you can trust me even if you told me in the first place that I am also from a different planet."

Pinunasan ko ang luhang naglandas sa'king pisngi bago nagpatuloy. "Naiintindihan ko naman ang mga rason niyo, iniintindi ko dahil anak niyo ko. But honestly, I feel less valued as your daughter now. I feel like you controlled my life by erasing a memory from inside my head."

"Clardia, I know that we are at fault in this. We became overprotective parents to you and that we missed to consider your feelings before doing what we did. Sorry talaga, anak. Please, huwag ka na umiyak..." Dad went near and was about to hugged me when I took a step away from him. He looked startled and miserable at the same time. I lowered my head and avoided my gaze from him.

I did that because I can't see the sincerity in Dad. He's sorry but, he didn't regretted what he did. That's what I can see in his firm-looking eyes. As if he's still thinking that erasing my memory is a right thing.

Sinubukan din akong lapitan ni Mom pero hindi rin ako nagpahawak sa kan'ya. Nakita ko kung pa'no tumulo ang luha niya nang ginawa ko iyon. Sunod na sunod din at walang humpay ang mga luhang umaagos sa aking pisngi. Nasasaktan akong masaksihan ang mga magulang ko na ganoon pero mas nangibabaw ang sakit na nararamdaman ko dahil sa kanilang ginawa.