Chaptah Fipti-tow

A trap~

"Bes, ano na daw plano ng asawa mo?"

Tanong sa'kin ni Zain habang nandito sila ni Xanthal, Samantha, at Celeste sa aking kuwarto.

"Plano saan?" tanong ko pabalik sa kan'ya. Well, her topic was too general.

"Can you guys talk in the language that everyone of us can understand?" said by Xanthal as she crossed her legs.

"Fine, girl." Zain answered and turned her gaze on me again. "So, bes, what I mean is that, what does the Generals will do now after what we have discovered? Aren't you with Prince Xavier when he discussed it with his grandfather?"

Because of her question, everyone else in the room also focused their eyes on me.

I heaved a sigh.

"Tomorrow, they'll ambush UrsaMinor's fortress." I said.

"Okay, I'll surely join them." si Xanthal.

"I already asked Xavier about that—if we could join them tomorrow."

"And what did my great little brother said?"

"Of course he rejected my offer but then..."

"Knowing you, Clardia," Samantha spoke."You made Xavier agree..."

"Well... How about you Celeste? What's your bet?" I asked my lil' sister who's as usual, very quiet in a corner.

"I think... Ms. Samantha is right..." she softly said.

"Just call me Sam, Celeste." Samantha smiled at her then, she nodded.

"Okay, okay, you guess it right, girls!" I exclaimed. "If you guys, are willing to help the boys, then we can join them tomorrow."

"Will Lieutenant Neud come with them, s-sister?" Celeste asked.

"Of course. But you can't come with us, Celeste. I hope you will understand. You're still too young." I said.

"I didn't said I will come because of him, sister..."

"I'm just kidding," I grinned while she almost pouted. "But, really, you can't come with us. You will stay here with Sgt. Harvey in the palace."

"Okay, sister..."

Matapos ng pag-uusap namin ni Celeste ay humarap ako sa kanilang lahat ng may seryosong mukha.

"Anyway guys, what happend last night when I and Xavier left?" I asked. "I'm curious and please let me know."

Napatingin silang lahat sa'kin na parang 'di alam ang sasabihin kaya't ako muna ulit ang nagsalita.

"Zain will be exempted since, I already know what happend to her and Greg."

"What?! Something happend between them?!" gulat na tanong ni Xanthal at gano'n din ang reaksyon ng iba.

"It's not what you're thinking, everyone!" Zain exclaimed then, she turned her gaze on me. "Bes, naman ang traydor mo..." she murmured.

I secretly chuckled as I act innocent in front of her. "Huh? But, I didn't spill anything."

Halos humalakhak na 'ko ng tawa sa isip ko dahil sa aking kalokohan. Ang pinangangambahan ko lang ay baka mamaya bumalik ito sa akin.

"Guys, ano lang 'yon... I mean... I and Greg just hang out last night at the sea side. That's all. End of the story." she said.

"Oh, you guys didn't kissed and he didn't told you that you are his night sky?" I smirked.

Bwisit na bwisit na lumingon sa'kin si Zain. I answered her with a cute smile.