(Exo- Suho) Hair cut

I've read so many oneshots of suho where the main girl has long brown hair ( and I know he likes that but still), and as a short haired girl myself, it makes me sad that we don't have many one shots (even with other members and bands) that have girls with short hair. Short hair is still beautiful. This is for everyone, long hair or short, but I also wanted short haired girls to have something too.

You were sitting in your room brushing through your long, beautiful, chestnut hair for possibly the last time in a while. you were cutting your hair into a pixie, and no one could change that with an

"oh, please dont. You're so pretty with your long hair."

or a

"why? you'll look like a boy."

Not even your lovely bias suho, who is known for liking long brown hair like you had. it was your hair, and you wanted to cut it. You were even donating it to charity. you were so excited.

you tied it in a loose pony tail and you finally left your apartment to walk to the salon a few blocks away.

You weren't much of a sight. no makeup, t shirt and denim, the usual. you saw people staring but didn't care,you got that a lot. You had walked for a while and you were almost at the salon anyway.

You opened the giant door and walked in, and were sat down in the swivel chair closest to the lobby/waiting room, where your stylist usually was. The seat was cold, but warmed up quickly as you sunk into it.

As you relaxed, you took a moment to look in the mirror at who was behind you. Some women reading magazines, some business men.. No one caught your attention until your eyes met with ones you knew before, but never seen in person. eyes you had stared at on posters on your wall for years.

Starstruck, you jumped in your seat a little, and you could feel your heart racing. he looked into your eyes through the Mirror and smiled. You only looked away when he winked at you, making you blush. he continued to peek now and then, blushing a little himself , but only when he thought you were looking away.

A few minutes later You saw your stylist come back. She and you talked about what cut you wanted, any color... she gave you some short hair magazines to look through and you smiled looking at the pretty hair cuts.

after choosing what cut and style, you saw her bring the scissors up to your tied ponytail. you widened your eyes, and saw that Suho did too. He had a slightly sad look when he saw the shears.

It took a moment until you realized you were cutting off your hair in front of suho, who is known for liking long hair over short hair. Will he still think that You're pretty after the hair cut? you hoped so, since the shears cut through your thick hair like butter. You took a deep breath, and before you could blink, the hair was in her gloved hand and not connected to you.

She put it in your hand and clapped for you.

"the hard part is done with. now we get to shape it!"

You looked away from the big mirror, not wanting to see suhos face after he saw that your long hair was chopped off.

You closed your eyes and relaxed. Every so often you would look at suho, but he didn't seem to be looking your way too much, So you stopped looking into the mirror.

About an hour passed, and your hair was finally shaped up Into a pixie. you finally looked in the mirror again. not only did you see how beautiful you still were, you saw suho beaming at you. his eyes were wide again, but now because of how gorgeous you were.

Your pixie had a neat clipped back, and long bangs in the front that you could sweep back or wear on your forehead. You got up from the chair, stretched, shook the hair off of your smock, and thanked the stylist. you took off the smock and handed it to your stylist. At that moment, suho stood up and was given the smock by your stylist. You were wondering earlier why suho was waiting so long, but you didn't know he was waiting for your stylist.

You walked up to him, staring at your feet, about to ask for an autograph, when he spoke first.

"Can I have your number gorgeous?"

You looked up, shocked. He handed you his phone, and still dazed, you typed your number in. He smiled and winked at you again before saying goodbye.

As you left the salon smiling, you got a text from an unknown number. You opened it, and read it.

"You are still beautiful to me."

Sorry it's so crappy. :/ ill try to update more. and I might take submissions for stuff, so if you have something, send it in, and I'll try to get to it : )