(High4) When you moan his name in your sleep.

Alex: alex would be surprised at first. He told you to go to sleep and he'd be there in a minute. When he walks into the room and you almost instantly moan his name, he'd whip his head and smile, thinking you stayed awake just to prank him. "Jagi.....you're driving me crazy." He'd walk over and run his hand through your hair, waiting for you to get up. "Jagi.. I know you're awake. Jagiya." When you still stay asleep he'd stand there finally realizing. "How?"

Myunghan: myunghan would be so surprised. He'd be just getting into bed after cleaning up the kitchen (he had cooked that night. It didn't go well.), and the weight of his body on the bed caused you to turn, and moan right next to him. "Myunghan." He'd try to reply, thinking you were awake. "Jagi?" When you don't respond, he'd poke you. "Jagi. It's late. This isn't funny. Go to sleep." He'd get under the covers and try to sleep, even though the whole time he'd be tense thinking you were gonna prank him or scare him because he gets startled easily.

Youngjun: youngjun would know you were asleeo, since he'd made sure by poking you an hour ago. He had to stay up and work but he told you to sleep, and since he was in the same room as you it was easy for you to sleep knowing he's right there. The glow of his computer screen was casting a soft glow on your face, and he smiled as you seemed to be having a nice dream. "Jagiya, don't be dreaming dirty things. I'm just a maknae." He'd make fun of you for moaning in the morning, but for right now he'd turn off his computer and get in bed, seeing as you needed him right now. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sunggu: sunggu would be shocked, but instead of being freaked out, he'd laugh. It's unexpected, but he knew that you couldn't help it. He liked it, since it showed to him how you really feel. When you're asleep, that is. Since he's slightly shy about these things, he wouldn't bring it up, but he'd keep it in his memory. If you ever did it again he'd probably tell you about it. "Jagi.. you uh.. ok?" "yea, why?" "Nothing, just something... interesting happened last night."