(VIXX) What he gets you for the holidays

N: n would get you a new set of clothes. Much like key in my shinee reaction, he wanted to make sure you looked good for him, and he also knew what clothes you liked, so he would find clothes both you and him liked.

Ken: ken would get you a bunch of plushies. Of course, he would have gotten you into anime, so he would buy plushies of your favorite characters. He would bring his own and play with you and make up scenes and battles and it would be fun.

Ravi: Ravi would think hard about what you wanted. He would probably write you a song, since he knows you love them. If it comes down to it, he would sing it for you, since he knows you don't get to hear him sing. And you've wanted to for a long time now.

Leo: Leo would go to stores, looking at things , and end up lost. He'd be looking around, wondering how he got into the lengerie section, but staying when he sees things that catch his eye. He would pick up the underwear, blushing, but buy it anyway. In a totally nonsexual way,(ok maybe not totally...) he thought they would look cute on you.

Hyuk: hyuk would get you a video game. Something both you and he would play, and he would teach you how to play since he was such a good boyfriend. Though, he would never let you win, and you'd end up giving up. "Babe where you going? If you try harder maybe .. Wait. Nah. I'm too good."

Hongbenedictcumberbizzle: hongbunny would print out a bunch of pictures of you two, his favorite memories, and put them in an album. He would ask n for help with scrapbooking, but end up doing it himself since he wanted it to be sentimental. There Might be glue built up around the edges, but it really means a lot to him and he hopes you like it.