(Bigflo) His favorite outfit on you

Anyone know bigflo? Sorry if I didn't get them right. I'm still kinda new.

Z-Uk: zuk really would love anything but as long as you don't come out naked without telling him he's gonna think you look great. The main thing is confidence. If you like it, he loves it. (If you did though.. Well.. Don't scare the boy.)

Yuseong: Yuseong likes seeing you in whatever you're comfortable in. He loves you in sweats and he loves you in formal. The only thing that makes it better is if its your favorite color.

Jungkyun: he would like to doll you up in something innocent, and since no ones truly perfectly innocent, it would be something he's always wanted to see on you. He would be the bad boy to your innocent aura and he loves that.

Hightop: hightop would love seeing you dress sexy, and edgy since he would love to see you look badass like your jagi. He'd probably teach you some of his lines so you could rap and he could watch in amazement at how sexy his jagiya is.

Ron: Ron's really innocent IMO so he would probably like to see you in something natural. Just something you love. Whether its a pair of old jeans, or even a t shirt you got from your best friend, the best clothes are the ones that have meaning.