(Bigflo) When he finds you dancing to their songs

A/N 50th post!!!! Yay!!!!!

Yuseong: yuseong would walk in, not knowing, and automatically smile. He wouldn't bother to stay out of sight, not caring if you saw him or not, and honestly if you didn't want him to see then that's ok. When you do notice him, he'd smile and look at you in awe. "I like that song too." He'd walk over and take your hands, coming behind you and helping you with the dance moves. "Here. It's like this."

Ron: Ron would also watch, chuckling a little bit. He actually wants you to notice him, so he can embarass you with compliments. You'd look back and turn red, and he'd walk over with his arms crossed, laughing softly. "Hey. You're a better dancer than me. I would join you, but of Z-UK walked in I'd never hear the end of it."

Z-UK: Z-UK would be like yuseong and ron, watching until you notice. When you do, he'd feign like he just walked in, and walk over to you. "What do you mean I was watching? You have nothing to be embarassed about anyway. Here, while I'm here, let me help you." He'd turn the music back on and show you the dance moves, helping you until you got them right. "You're a better dancer than ron, so you shouldn't be embarassed."

Jungkyun: Jungkyun would try to make an entrance, singing as the chorus comes on. You'd turn around, face red, and he'd run and grab your arm, pulling you into his chest and trapping you before you can run away in embarassment. "Why didn't you tell me you were this good of a dancer?"
"I'm nottttt."
"You're better than me! Well, better than ron at least."
"Everyone is better than ron!"

Hightop: hightop would also jump in, dancing and rapping, nearly making you pee your pants in terror. He'd laugh, grabbing your shoulders and helping keep you steady. "Jagi, omo, I'm so sorry. Couldn't help myself." He'd tease you about it later but for now, his focus is on helping you dance. Aka- "teaching you to dance" by having you dance with him (no help involved) to obliviate. "See? It's fun!"

Kichun: Kichun would blush, giggling softly as he watches you. He'd be scared to join in, and hesitate about it, and curse himself silently when you see him. "Ah, h-hi jagi. I wasnt.. wasn't, ok I was watching. But you're so cute!" He'd jump a little bit and hug you, kissing your face and smiling. "seeing you dance to my song, makes me happy."