(Btob-Peniel) Couple bears

Today was your 18th birthday. You've waited a lifetime for this day, and now here it is. The day you can say "look at me world! Your rules can't stop me anymore! I'm an adult!". The day you can finally stay in the pool when it's adult swim, or buy a pack of cigarettes if you choose (not that you'd ever want to).

And here you are on that day full of possibilities eating a slice of pizza in nothing but an oversized t shirt and some sweatpants, checking your facebook every so often for birthday wishes. Your hair was sticking up in places , not having brushed it yet, and you still had morning breath.
What a great birthday.

You were just about to hop in the shower when your phone started ringing. "my eyes ain't turnin, they fixed on you!" You giggled as you walked over to the kitchen table again and started singing along. "how'd you like to hang with me tonight?"

"Yeobosayo?" You say, though you knew exactly who it was.
"Happy birthday yeobo!" You heard a peppy voice sing loudly in your ear. You had to pull the phone away slightly to save your precious ears.
"Ah, gomawo oppa."
"Hey, I have a little something planned to celebrate. I'll come to pick you up at 12, ok?"
"Ok! Sounds good."
You could almost hear him smiling through the phone. "Ok! Great! See you then. Bye bye!"
"Bye peniel."

You walked down the hallway to your room where you immediately checked the time. You had roughly an hour. oops.

You ran to the bathroom after plugging your phone in and turned on the hot water. A bath would feel nice to clean your oily skin, but there's no time. Maybe later...

You nearly slipped stepping in, but regained your balance on the shower curtain bar. your favorite shampoo had ran out a week ago, and you've been left to use Peniels. He occasionally spends the night at your house and your parents don't mind really, they love him.

After rinsing the suds from your hair, you decided to ditch the shaving and just wear long pants. Peniel didn't care either way, and hey, it was your birthday today, right? From now on you'll be living life how you want it.

You got out and checked the clock again. Half an hour gone by already???? Omo. You threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue floral top, and hastily put on your makeup.

"Shit!" You flicked your eyeliner too hard and one was lopsided. After trying to fix it with makeup remover, you had approximately twenty minutes left.

You had a quick "clean up the house because my boyfriend might walk in and see" spree to clean up the pizza crust and cookie crumbs, and all the memories of good times. Cleaning up was one thing, but fitting everything in the trash was another..

THUMP THUMP THUMPITY THUMP.

You heard a knock on the door and immediately stood up and brushed the crumbs off of your hands. Looking out the window to peek, you saw your boyfriend in a nice shirt with a tie, and a bouquet of roses. "omo, I'm not dressed nearly as nice as him, I hope were not going anywhere fancy.."

You opened the door and saw peneil look up from the roses which he had his nose buried in.
"Ah! Annyeong! These are for you!" He held out the roses, and you smiled. "Gomawo, they're beautiful... Let me go put these in a base real quick, then we can go."
He simply nodded, beaming, and you turned around to go back into the house.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going out!" You yelled upstairs to notify your parents of your departure.
you heard a faint "ok have fun." And set out the door once again.

"May I?" peniel asked as he took your hand and led you down the steps to his car. He opened the door for you and adjusted the mirror.

You started backing out and stopped abruptly. "omo, what is it?" You cried after being jerked a little in your seat.