(BTS) You slap him with kimchi

^AN if you haven't seen the kimchi slap, I put it with this chapter.

Rapmon: he would stand there in shock, touching his face. "Did you just slap me with kimchi?!?" The rest of his reaction would all depend on if you were being playful or not. If you were actually upset, he would facepalm and shake his head. "Tch tch.. So disrespectful. You couldn't come up with something better to throw at me?" If you were just playing he'd probably take a minute to comprehend what happened and then laugh and high five you. "Nice. That was awesome. Let's go do it to jimin"

Jin: he would look at you as if you were crazy. <Did you just. Oh my. Oh my they did.> he would wipe the kimchi from his face and look at you with wide eyes. "I just.. What just happened?" You smile sheepishly. This is unexpected from you, so you can see how he would be shocked. "It's... I slapped you with kimchi." "WHY?" "Why not?"

Jimin: you and he would be having a cute food fight in the kitchen. He shoots a whole bottle of whipped cream on you, and deciding to mix things up you pick up the kimchi. Who said it had to be desserts? He starts giggling wondering what you're gonna do next, when you quickly turn around and slap him with the kimchi. His smile would fall and so would he. He lies on the ground with a confused look on his face, until he starts giggling again. "Jagi! What was that?!" "Kimchi." "Kimchi? No fair!"

V: he would start laughing like a maniac. What was that? Why? He didnt care, but the fact that you all of a sudden hit him with food was hilarious. You never do anything that bold, good for you. Learning from oppa/hyung. "Jagi.. That was great. I'm so proud of you." He would hug you, and with his other hand take the kimchi and smear it in your hair. He might be proud, but he wouldn't let the student out 4d the teacher. "You still have much to learn though."

Jungkook: he would be slightly annoyed, but mostly cause the kimchi got in his eyes and hair. his eyes would water up, since its so spicy, and he would turn away from you so you couldnt see. you, not knowing, thought he was upset and being sensitive. he was only an innocent baby maknae. "jungkook.. are you.. crying? omo im so sorry i was just trying to have fun." he would laugh in pain, and wipe his eyes. "ahaha funny. no im not crying. its just the kimchi spice!" "suuuure."

jhope: he would be alot like v, but also would be so confused. why????? why kimchi??? you would have to calm him down from laughing, all the while trying to contain your laughter. "jagi... what???" he might take the kimchi and just stare at it, before smiling and throwing it in your face. "this means war jagi!!" you two would make a temporary truce and end up going to the store covered in kimchi to buy..... a bunch more kimchi. when you returned home the war was back on though.

suga: as in the song eoeo by uniq, YOU BETTER RUN. if hes tired, he might take a minute to comprehend what happened, before running after you and trapping you. what would he do then? probably scold you and threaten you. if he was fully awake, run and hide and hope he doesnt find you. dont even bother going to rapmon or someone else cause theyre not gonna be any help. "you slapped suga in the face with kimchi? nice knowing you." although.. maybe he would go easy on you simply because hes too lazy to put up with this. "jagi.. aish. just.. dont do it again, ok?"