(Boyfriend) How he falls asleep

Donghyun: he can't fall asleep unless he knows that you are asleep as well. He worries that if you are awake and need help he would not be able to save you since he would be asleep. If anything were to happen to you while he was asleep he would never be able to forgive himself.

Jeongmin: he can't get to sleep unless you and him read a story before bed. You think it's childish but do it anyway. He usually doesn't care for the story but hearing your soft voice lulls him to sleep.

Hyunseong: He falls asleep sprawled out on the bed. Sometimes you have to pick up his heavy limbs and move them over just so that you can crawl in next to him. Once you finially do, he turns in his sleep and wraps his arms around you, holding you tightly.

Youngmin: he usually falls asleep when you two are cuddling and watching a movie. It's not that he thinks the movie is boring, he just can't help but fall asleep with the calm feeling he has snuggling up next to you.

Kwangmin: he usually falls asleep after a practice, when he comes home. He tries to stay awake the best he can so that he can talk to you and spend time with you, but since you can see how tired he is, you tell him to just go to sleep. He won't go until he is assured that you will go to bed with him.

Minwoo: he falls asleep when you two cuddle in bed. He wraps his arms around you and gives you a sense of protection. He falls asleep quickly, knowing that you are safe in his arms.