(Exo) Disney Princes

Suho- Prince Charming. Prince Charming is a good leader, ready to rule. he's very charming and polite, and has good manners.

Lay- prince Edward. prince Edward is full of dreams and love, and believes in love at first sight. He's very sweet and is very caring.

Chen- prince naveen. Prince naveen is very charismatic and cocky. He's very aware that he's the whole package, but still kind and friendly.

Tao- Aladdin. Aladdin knows how to fight, and is very sly. He's playful and fun, and does best with what he has. He likes to have fancy things *cough cough gucci cough cough* and may seem self centered, but really he's just confident in who he is.

Kai- Eric. Prince Eric is very good looking and loves the outdoors. He loves animals, especially his dog. He's very brave and sweet, and tries hard to overcome obstacles.

Do- Adam. Adam can be very spiteful and frustrated, full of anger that makes him the beast. Though, he truly is a kind spirit who is very intelligent and compassionate.

Xiumin- prince florian. Theyre Both charismatic and kind to everyone. Xiumin can be quite the romantic, though I don't know if he would go as far as kissing a sleeping "dead" girl.

Luhan- Shang. They both have a sense for working hard to achieve what they want. Luhan and Shang won't take defeat for an answer. They're both fierce and feisty, and can seem cold but are truly caring and kind people.

Kris- Eugene. Kris isn't the most poised of all of exo, but he's perfectly rugged in his own way, just like eugene. They both have their own style (not chicken.) And stick up for what they believe in, especially if they feel someone isn't being treated fairly.

Baekhyun-prince Philip. They both try to be heroic, and are very kind and easy going. They both can pursuade people to get what they want, but are really personable and fun people.

Chanyeol- kristoff. They're both playful and have animal friends (ferrets are better than people). They're both cute and sweet but also brave and strong.

Sehun- kuzco (ok this one isn't an actual prince but I ran out ). They're both sassy and fierce and can be kind of whiny. They're pretty funny and slightly cocky. Both of them are pretty spoiled but can be humble at times.