(VIXX) When you moan his name in your sleep

a /n so I'm pretty new to vixx,and if I get any of their personalities wrong, please let me know ^ _^

N: he was washing dishes while you slept when he heard you call out. he immediately rushed in, worried you were hurt, but happy when he saw you sleeping like a baby. he rearranged the sheets and tucked you in. you moan again, and he froze , still pulling the covers. he laughed and ruffled your hair. returning to the dishes was hard for him, after having you moan his name. "omo ____ asleep they didn't mean to moan... maybe I should duct tape their mouth next time. kekeke."

Leo: you were spooning in bed after watching a movie. you had fallen asleep halfway and he was happy being able to hold you. you moaned and he didn't do anything for a second,startled, but squeezed your hand in reassurance that he's still there. you shifted in your sleep so that you were facing him, and he took you in his arms, holding your head on his soft chest . his heart beat and steady breathing moved your head ever so slightly, and soon Leo was asleep.

hongbin: he was reading in bed while you slept. you moaned right as he was reading a make out scene (don't judge, most books have those) and he freaked. he looked straight at you to make sure you weren't awake and spying on what he was reading. after poking you, and you not responding, he looked blankly at his book. after his minute of how and what's he looked at your face again, and shook his head."how?!?"

hyuk: when you moaned, he moaned back. "hyuk.." he giggled, wanting to leave you asleep but he couldn't. "______. I'm right here." when you moaned for a second time, he moaned your name louder waking you up. you saw him playing and closed your eyes again. still "asleep" to hyuk, you moaned another members name to get back. he immediately put on a pout "___ , wae?" you giggled, and he hugged you . "yah! don't prank me like that!"

Ken : he would giggle, wanting to prank you but not knowing what to prank you with. " ottokaji!" he sat up and repeated the cute word, singing the song. you slipped an "ottokaji. " in your sleep and he squealed. he shook you awake. "what?" you were grumpy. "your first ottokaji ! " you rolled your eyes and he hugged you. "c'mon sleeps more important though. " you fell asleep to him singing the cute song.

Ravi: he slept right through it. everything. he got to sleep earlier than you and woke up much much much later. you could have thrown a party, he would have slept through it. surprisingly, he sleep talked back, and you two had a convo in sleep. "Ravi"
"wha?"
"where are the bananas. I need a crab."
"I don't kna chack Hongbin. I'm sleepin until the dinasoor let's me wak up."