Chapter 6 -Ryuu

People say that you can forget your dreams. Or even, you can't actually remember them.

Nightmares?

No.

Those, you never forget. The irony of the horror of your mind twisted in with the horror of reality is something impossible to forget. This one was no different.

There was a scream, so loud it was painfully to hear. A dark, crushing room. My heartbeat was racing. My mind a panic. Inside the small room was a bed, covered in blood. And a girl, standing directly in front of it. Blood dripping from her limp arm. Her face a shadow as she lifted it to stare into mines. Her haunting voice slowly trailed into my ears, alerting me of who was with me in the darkness.
"You could have saved me..." She whispered, a black shadow with gleaming red eyes appeared behind her. She took out her green sword. The awful screaming started again as she plunged the sword into my stomach.
Making me realize something. The screaming belonged to me.

I sit in class obviously not paying attention.. All I can think of was my nightmare, Yukine literally had to jump on me to wake me this time. Apparently I was screaming.

Kind of creepy.

"Excuse me miss, we need to take Ryuu Kimura to the station." A dodgy looking man in a police uniform stood in the doorway. And ten minutes later I am finding myself being blinded by a very strong light pointed directly in my face.

The police man was questioning me about Kanade.

She didn't wake up this morning. And they dont think her bleeding was an accident. So naturally, they were thinking it was me. Fabulous.

Even worse, I couldn't explain how she got like that. Unless I wanted to tell them that I was actually a demon, and she was an angel.

Yeah... that wouldn't go down well. It was hilarious though, I can't believe she actually believed I was an angel!

The policeman's eyes glaze over and the clocks stop. It was happening again. Time had stopped. And from the shadows, a shadow (yes, great descriptions me..) with gleaming red eyes appears right before my eyes. Drawing my sword I get ready to kill the monster, but the monster was quicker. Suddenly it's biting down on my right arm,

hard.

Making it drop my sword and hang useless against my side. My screams echo down the hall as I try to wack it off. It was no use. And as I black out, all I can think of was that there was no one here to help this time...

My eyes open slowly, to find I can hardly see a single thing, appart from the walls that were all too close to me, and my throat was closing up, making it hard to breath. No, not now. I clench my fists by my sides. Trying to hold back the fear. I shut my eyes as tightly as I could. My hands are tied behind my back which wasn't helping, and there was bruises all over my body. The next thing I notice was another set of deep breathing besides my ragged ones.

Before I knew it the person beside me had woken.

And her screams were echoing through the darkness...

(A/N Hope you are enjoying it so far!! :)  )