Chapter 21 -Ryuu

I stare at the option sheet they handed out. Having not a clue what to pick. I obviously couldnt fight for demons or angels. Peace Revolutionists were just way too passive for me. Leaving only two choices. Revengenists, i wasnt sad enough to go with them, or taoretas, i wasnt pitiful enough to fight like that. Leaving me no options. The bashed up paper was sitting on our rooms desk, along with everyones elses. Most of which, seemed to have made up their mind.

I feel a hand tap my shoulder.

"So when you gonna tell me what happened?" Michi questions. Gosh, just thinking about was embarrassing.

"Never..." i say sighing. Saying it out loud would be like admiting i actually dreamt that up. No, it would be admiting it.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, know that I will always listen..." Michi shouts over his shoulder.

Michi awlways seem to knows when you need space. He is also like me. Undecided.

Kanade walks in not long after. I really do not want to see her right now.

"Hey... Nice hair." Kanade says, laughing at my dark hair with a random, blood red high light, obviously trying to start a converasation. You could hear a pin drop.

"I am so sorry about the woods..." She whispers. I feel a pang. I forgot about that.

"Forget it." I reply, surprising myself, with a cold tone in my voice.

She hesitates in the doorway.

"What are you picking..?" She asks a question i have no answer to.

Today is the last day before the deadline, and were having a pretend war with wooden stcks. Stupid right. At the moment i am learning towards the revegenist party. For the fact that i do want revenge, on the entire system. Once the battle was over though, i realis  something. I dont want to show up for battle and  have to fight people i know. I dont want to have to fight Kanade.

A vision from my nightmare appeared in my mind. The one were my sword is going directly through her stomach. I turn around and almost scream out. Almost. Though i must have looked startled. She was standing right there.

"Decided yet?" She asks. I nod slightly. Still unsure about my choice.

" Revengenist."

"I was  the same... but i decided to change to a peac  revolutionist."

This shocked me.

When i asked her why she said because she wanted revenge. On everything. Just like i did. Though, she didnt want to fight as one of them because she thinks that it would be worse  if they won than it is now. She thinks if we fight as peace makers we can actually change things.

Something about what she said inspired me.

"I think, that i want that too." I whisper, smiling at her. "Thanks."

She smiles back and starts to walk away.

My voice starts before i can stop it.

"It was you. You were my nightmare."