Chapter 10.5 Hikaru

I have been monitoring earth and it's inhabitants, more importantly though, it's Taoreta's (Japanese for fallen) in order to try uncover important information about the war. So far I'm drawing up blank in that area unfortunately. Though, in particular, I have been given the job to study the dynamic duo, Ryuu and Kanade, which, if I do say so myself, I've made some progress in.

I've been watching them since the incident at the cave. From this little expedition I have discovered some of that demon, Ryuu's biggest weaknesses.

His severe case of claustrophobia and his inability to harm the innocent, or in fact, leave them be. Yes, as much as he rejects it, he will protect someone who needs it.

After tapping into his mind a little, I found some other things out. Some pointless information, for example, he likes to wear odd socks and hates soggy food, he also has some selfish tendencies and doesn't tend to think about others.

But inside of this information I have found out some important things.

He has a human guardian called Yukine, whom is the only person on Earth he really cares about, in fact, he cares about him even more than his real family in Hell, this information could possibly be used for blackmail at a later date...

Well, I say that's the only person. There is the Angel Kanade though, I can't say anything for certain yet, but, I think that he must care for her, even just a little, there's even a small possibility that he has a thing for her, giving his agitation with my flirting with her though I think this is due to his dislike of displays of affection.

It could be a problem for us if they become friends though so I shall keep tabs on this...

Some other information you may be interested in is that his body is prone to the poison found in the shadows bite, (though he was affected more than even he should have due to sleep deprivation) although, he seems to be a very good fighter and appears, apart from things mentioned, to not have any obvious issues that make him weak to fight, he may be small, but watch out because this kid can move surprisingly fast.

Try not to get into a fight with this one when possible. Actually, the Angel Kanade, should also be avoided.

Her mind is much more well guarded than Ryuu's was, so I haven't got nearly as much information on her. This itself tells us something about her though. She's afraid of being used, she's not a naturally trusting person.

When I looked into her mind I found out why, she had many, bad friends growing up. She wants someone whom she can completely trust.

She has an enormous fear of heights which was ironic, as she used to love flying with her wings.

I will continue my investigation, if anything else interesting happens I will be sure to log it in this book.

-Yours faithfully, Yukimura, Hikaru