Chapter 7 - Kanade

I awake myself, screaming. Loudly. I gather my senses and there's silence. I open my eyes and blink twice to clear the blinding light. I look around and hear the crackling of shackles on concrete as i sit up and look around. I see Ryuu sitting cross-legged with shackles on his wrists. He looks up from the ground and i look at him, fidgeting and diverting his eyes. We look away after a second and i eventually break the silence,
"Umm... Where are we?" I ask Ryuu.

"A prison cell..." He says with a sigh, shyly.

"Why?" I question, gritting my teeth, annoyed that of all people i'm stuck here with him.

"Are we in Hell?" I say sarcastically with a giggle hoping that was definitely NOT the answer.

"... They'll be glad that you've still got some happiness left in you to kill off."

Well...
Doesn't that sound like a fun activity

There was a creak of a door opening. I know it's for us because we're confined in this room, away from the rest of the world, but dreading what was coming.
A large man stood in front of the cell door and opened the door slowly.
"Up!" He commended us. We both stood cautiously.
Ryuu a little bit nervous but also a little relieved that he's not confined in a small room.
They took us to a smaller interrogation room and sat us down next to each other. Ryuu began fidgeting again. Claustrophobia.

"What can you tell us about heaven?" They questioned suddenly.

"What?" I questioned back.

"What can you tell us about heaven?" They repeated.

"Would you happen to know anything sir?" They said questioning Ryuu in particular now. When he never replied a large, buff sort of man stood up and walked over to Ryuu. The man picked him up at his collar and cornered him questioning "What do you know! What do you know!" They seemed desperate for information.
Ryuu was flailing his arms and legs as the man backed him into the corner. He had his eyes squeezed closed tightly with tears hanging off the corners, trying not to cry out.

"Darius." Another man with an even larger presence presented himself and tamed the buff man.
"We have other means. Come" he beckoned us.
I stand and reluctantly follow, Ryuu shyly behind me.
We enter another room and there appears to be a machine. Ryuu looks up at the machine and his eyes open wide, as if he remembers this from the past. I feel like he's keeping something from me, but i don't know what?
The 'tamer' walks over to me and inspects me, moving my face around as i stare daggers at him. He backs me into a small container like space where i'm grabbed by a couple of men wearing masks and strapped to a table.
"What the hell?!?" I look around and see Ryuu in a similar situation to myself. A gas releases its self into the container we're in and we gradually (and unwillingly!) fall asleep.

(A/N Sorry it's short again?!? Thanks to everyone reading!! Please vote and comment they are very much appreciated!! Thanks guys!!! As thanks for reading have a smiley!
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*)