Part 1: The Vanishing of Will Byers

The date was November 6th, 1983 Hawkins Indiana.

The 5 were sitting at the table y/n, had her h/c hair (how ever you want) she had (whatever outfit you want), she laughed with the boys.

Y/n pov:

The laughing stopped.

"Somethings coming." Mike started, leaning over his plans on the table behind a board, "Something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in the darkness. It is almost here."

"What is it" Will asks on the edge of his seat.

"What if it's the Demogorgon?" Dustin asks putting a hand on his face. "Oh Jesus we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon."

"It's not the demogorgan" I said on the edge of my seat like Will.

I handed a piece of what I was eating to him.

He took it and looked from her hand back to the table smiling.

"An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike yells slamming the figures on the board, I raised a hand and dropped it quickly as if saying I told you so.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin says.

"She told ya." Lucas said while y/n chuckled lightly.

"Wait a minute." Mike says.

"What" y/n said confused.

"Did you hear that? That...that sound. Boom...boom...BOOM." He yells as he slams the table.

"That didn't come from troglodytes. No, that...That came from something else." Mike said.

"Yeah no shit it didn't come from them" I says. Everyone looked at each other, I looked wide eyed thinking oh shit what if he's right

"The Demogorgon!" Mike yells slamming another figure on the game board.

"Aw shit" I said handing Dustin a dollar.

It was apart of our bet we started a year ago, that said that everytime the other gets something wrong after getting high and mighty they have to pay $1.

The rest of the boys groaned. "We're in deep shit." Dustin says.

"Will your action!" Mike yells.

"I don't know!" Will quickly replied looking at the other three.

"Fire ball him!" Lucas says anxiously.

"I'd have to roll a 13 or higher!" Will argues back.

"Too risky cast a protection spell." Dustin states.

"Don't be a pussy. Fire ball him!" Lucas says.

"Cast protection." Dustin says sternly.

"The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!" Mike yells again.

"Well you need to do something!" I said.

"It stomps toward you. BOOM!" Mike yells once more.

"Fire ball him!" Lucas encouraged.

"Another stomp, boom!" Mike said.

"Cast protection." Dustin said once more.

"He roars in anger!" Mike yelled.

They started talking over one another until Will rolled the dice "Fire ball!"

But the dice rolled off the table.

"Where did it go?" Lucas said as they all got on their hands and knees looking for the dice, but Dustin who was pacing and repeating "Oh my god".

Then Mike's mom started calling Mike from upstairs. "We're in the middle of a campain!" Mike talked back.