The Sauna Test

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun." Dustin explained to the two scoops employees.

"What ever is in this room, whatever is in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it." Y/n further explained.

"But there's gotta be a way in." Robin said, her eyes still locked on the icecream scooper she was holding.

Steve unflattened his sailor hat, "well, you know...I could just take him out."

"Take who out?" Robin asked.

"The Russian guard." Steve said, as if it were obvious.

Robin leaned back in her chair, wideeyed from how stupid this man is.

"What? I sneak up on him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy." Steve said.

"Did you not here me say massive gun?" Dustin asked.

"Yes, Dustin I did." Steve said. "And that's why I would be sneaking."

"You haven't won I fight before dumbass." Y/n said.

"I only lost one." Steve said.

"Two, Johnathan, a year before that." Y/n said.

"Ok, that doesn't count." Steve said.

"Really, because if I do recall he beat the shit out of you." Y/n said.

"Yeah, you got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood..." Dustin said counting the injuries off on his free hand that wasn't around y/n's shoulder.

Robin stared at the vent and walked off, taking the tips and running.

"Robin what are you doing?" Steve asked as he followed her out the employees door.

"I need cash." She said.

"Well half of that's mine. Where're you going?" Steve argued.

"To find us a way into that room, a safe way. And in the meantime, sling icecream, behave and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff." Robin stated before running off.

Steve scoffed and looked beside him to see Dustin eating ice cream from his scooper.

"Oh dude." Steve took the scooper away. "Come on, man, not my scooper."

Y/n took Dustin's hand and pulled him into the backroom as Steve helped customers.

Dustin pulled her into a chair and y/n sunck her face into the crook of his neck.

Dustin kissed the side of her neck, and y/n lifted her head up.

They just stared at each other, admiring one anothers beauty.

The same magnet that pulled them together when they first kissed, pulled them together once more.

The kiss was soft, but passionate.

In every moment they're together nothing else matters.

Steve opened the doors,"get a room guys!"

"We had one before you came in!" Y/n said, pulling apart and snuggling back into Dustin's neck.

♤♤♤♤♤

"It is fascinating what twenty bucks will get you at the County Reporters office." Robin said as she layed down a blueprint, "starcourt mall. The complete blueprints."

"Not bad" y/n said

"So this is us, scoops." Robin pointed to a square.