Dear Billy

"It was here." Max said as the group pointed their flashlights on the wall, "right here."

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked.

"It was so real." Max said, "and then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up."

"It was like she was in a trace or something." You said, "I yelled at Steve to get the first aid kit in the hall way, to get the alcohol but she woke up when I just opened the bottle."

"It was exactly like what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin said.

The thought stung in your mind.

Max turned around, "that's not even the bad part."

♤♤♤♤♤

Everyone stood in Ms. Kelly's room, around her desk.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelly for help." Max explained, "they both were having headaches. Bad headaches that just wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. And then they started seeing things. Bad things, from their past. These visions, they just kept getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."

Robin looked up from the files, "vecnas curse."

"Chrissys headache started a week ago. Fred's six days ago." Max said, she paused before continuing, "I've been having them for five days."

Your breath hitched.

"I don't know how long I have." Max said, "all I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that godamn clock so..."

Max let out a shaky breath before looking at you, "looks like I'm gonna die tomarrow."

They heard something in the distance.

Everyone's head snapped in that direction.

Steve looked at everyone, "stay here."

He walked out but grabbed a lamp before going.

You rolled your eyes and pulled out your switchblade.

You followed where Steve was going.

The rest of the group were a few feet behind you as you heard something from the hallway where Steve was.

A figure ran out and you sliced the air, luckily the figure backed up before getting cutt.

Everyone started yelling and backing up.

"Jesus Christ y/n! It's me!" A voice you recognized as Lucas said.

Dustin pointed his flashlight in Lucas's face.

"Jesus what's wrong with you Sinclair?!" Steve yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Lucas panted.

"I could've taken you out with a lamp!" Steve said.

You scoffed, "more I could've sliced your stomach into hamburger helper!"

Lucas panted, "sorry guys. I was... I was biking for eight miles."

Lucas held up a finger, "give me a second."