The Monster

3rd person pov:

The three were back in Mike's basement trying to come up with a plan.

"I just... I can't believe she didn't come back." Mike said pacing the room.

Dustin and y/n were standing in front of him after Mike called them to come over.

"She's gotta be close." Dustin said

"Yeah she couldn't have gone that far." Y/n agreed.

"She said it wasn't safe." Mike said. "She just messed up the compasses to protect us. She didn't betray us."

"Mike calm down." Y/n said.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her I never should've done that." Mike said.

"Mike this isn't your fault." Dustin said.

"Yeah, it's Lucas's." Mike said.

"It's not his fault ether." Y/n said.

"It wasn't his fault?" Mike said as he stopped pacing.

"No" Dustin and y/n said in usion.

"So you both are saying he wasn't way out of line?" Mike said with anger.

"Totally but so were you!" Y/n said.

"What?" Mike said puzzled.

"And so was Eleven." Dustin said.

"Gimmie a break!" Mike said

"No Mike you give us a break! All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes! Y/n and I were the only reasonable ones." Dustin laid out the facts.

"But the bottom like is... you pushed first." Y/n said. "And you know the rule, you draw first blood..."

"No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand!" Mike said

"You're shaking his hand!" Dustin said.

"No I'm not." Mike argued back.

"This isn't a discussion. This is the rule of law. Obey or be banished from the party. Do you wanna be banished?" Y/n said.

"No." Mike said looking down at his feet.

"Good." Dustin said as the 2 went to grab their jackets.

"Where are we going?" Mike said.

"Where do you think dumbass. We're going to get Lucas." Y/n said putting her backpack over her jacket.

"And then we're gonna find Eleven." Dustin finished and threw Mike's bag to him.

♤♤♤♤♤

The three rung the doorbell to Lucas's house, after a few moments Lucas answered the door.

He looked at the 3 and put his hands in his pockets. "What do you want?" Lucas said angerly.

Mike looked between his feet and Lucas's gaze until y/n hit him on the arm and gave him a look.

Mike sighed, "I drew first blood, so..." He held out his hand. Lucas looked at the hand and looked back at Mike.

Lucas was pacing over Mike's hand shake as they were standing in his living room waiting.

"Okay I'll shake." Lucas said crossing his arms.

Mike held out his hand.