the weirdo on maple street

3rd person pov:

Thunder rumbled in the distance.

The 4 went out looking for the 5th member of the party, only to find another person who was dripping wet on the wheelers couch in the basement.

They all stood in front of her with each puzzled looks on their faces.

"Is there a number we can call, for your parents." Mike said trying to break the silence.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin said only to receive a smack on the arm from y/n.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike asked.

"Is that blood?" Lucas asked reaching for her bloody nose.

Y/n smacked his hand down after walking over to Lucas. "Stop it you're freaking her out!" Y/n somewhat yelled.

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas yelled back.

"Bet she's deaf." Dustin said. And clapped his hands in her face only for her to flinch. "Ok not deaf."

"All right that's enough, all right." Y/n said.

Mike agreed "y/n's right she's scared and cold." He walked over and got some clothes for the girl to put on in replacement of her wet XL t shirt.

"Here these are clean, ok?" She took the clothes, stood up, and tried to undress right there only for y/n to go right in front of her to block her from trying to take off her clothes and the others to turn away.

They all yelled "NO" multiple times and she stood there confused.

"Over there, that's the bathroom, you need privacy." Y/n said walking her to the bathroom.

She tried closing the door only for the girl to stop her.

She shook her head.

"Why don't we leave it like this." And left a small crack in the door. "Alright?"

"Okay" the girl said back and y/n went over to the boys.

"This is mental." Dustin said.

"At least she can talk." Mike said.

"She said ok, your 3 year old sister says more." Lucas shot back.

"She tried to get naked" Dustin said "Somethings seriously wrong with her like wrong in the head."

"I don't think she was raised right, she looked confused when I told her what privacy was. She doesn't understand." Y/n said.

"She went like..." Dustin said pretending to take off his shirt and bonk his hat off in the process.

"I bet she escaped from Pennhurst." Lucas said.

"From where?" Mike asked sarcastically.

"The nut house in Kerley County." Lucas said.

"You got a lot of family there?" Dustin asked smirking.

"Bite me." Lucas shot back. "Seriously though think about it. That would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy."

"Why she went like..." Dustin demonstrated again.

"Yes Dustin we saw" y/n said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Dustin felt his face go warm but shook off the feeling again after she removed her hand. Why was that happening so much?

"She's an escapee is the point. She's probably a psycho." Lucas said.