Author's Note

*Meron po akong dinagdag na note*

Elo!

Without echos aside, this story is Taglish. And also, I would like to add that this story is inspired(?) by all the light novels and stories that I had read. So I guess expect a lot of cliches?

EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL! All of the contents of the story or the "My Life Inside The Novel" are purely fictional or inspired by something existing.

The places, characters, names etc. Are all purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual living person or dead and to other stories are purely coincidental or inspired.

Kung may-pagkakapareho sa iba, hindi po ito sinasadya at isang aksidente lamang.

There are also a lot of ideas that are inspired by Greek mythology. All the information came from my research which is why --- please if ever you saw some wrong information. Kindly inform me and I would gladly edit it.

I will try to balance the beast taming theme and the romance so please bear with me but I will try to focus more on romance part.

And btw, this is a reverse harem. If ever you are not comfortable with that, it's not too late to run hehe.

With that being said, this stories has a concept of beast taming, cultivation (?) and also magic. Pretty much the mixture of all fantasy stories I had read.

Lastly, this is not yet edited so... I hope you can bear with me hehe

That is all I hope you'll enjoy it!

ADDITIONAL NOTE: THE PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS THAT WILL BE SEEN IN THIS NOVEL IS NOT MY ART, I MADE THOSE CHARACTER FROM AN APP.