Chapter 43: My Life With My 3 Husbands

Not me being busy with my life and totally forgetting that I love to read and write stories hehehe

But seriously, since it is already sembreak, I immediately leave my study first and extrovert side and become a hermit again, locking myself in our house and just reading, totally forgetting that there is a world outside our house and I had a novel that I need to finish HAHAHA

Anyways, I am finding the vibes of this story since it has been such a long time since my last update and I kind of miss seeing your votes and comments sooo I am having a hard time writing this but I am pushing myself to finish this story, so I hope you love this chapter.  

But I do hope that despite my long hiatus, I still have readers? hehehe

P.S: I hope you would be not confused about me constantly switching from Marie to Lysithea and vice versa. 

***

"If only Lysithea would not be affected by your death, I already kill you," AQing said darkly and despite not looking at Eros, lahat na ata ng buhok sa katawan ni Eros ay nagsitayuan dahil sa kaba. 

Despite being a grandmaster, Eros still felt reluctant to fight with AQing because he knew he is not just fighting AQing, the whole squad too. 

Including Francis, Scarlett, and Lysithea's other beast.

"I knew that this piece of meat has always been a traitor." madiin na pagsasalita ni Francis as if from the very start ay hindi na talaga niya pinagkatiwalaan si Eros.

"Never knew you would steep this low for power, you disappointment me Eros." dagdag din ni Scarlett na lalong ikina-guilty ni Eros. 

Eros look at Scarlet with I-thought-you-are-on-my-side? 

Scarlet understands what Eros glanced but she just rolls her eyes and continues running. 

"You had crossed the line." bulong din ni Cali at agad lumingon si Eros kay Aya para humingi ng support but Aya ignored him. 

It is very obvious that now they knew that partly the reason why Lysithea is missing is because of Eros's plan, they forced or more like threatened Eros to spill where the hell Lysithea is. 

When others noticed that Lysithea is missing, unang nakapansin ay syempre sila AQing at Francis. 

Una nila ito tinanong kay Eros because Eros should always be with Lysithea right? 

At first, Eros find an excuse and said na hindi na siya pinasama ni Lysithea but to their surprise, they found Lysithea's other beast unconscious in the middle of the freaking road. 

Of course, nagwala agad yung dalawang mate ni Lysithea and almost kill Eros because of his negligence. 

Not until Emmersete spoke and revealed that Steven took Lysithea. 

Only then do they realize that Eros is part of the freaking plan that is because, when Emmersette revealed the truth, Eros is trying to run away for his life. 

Such a stupid move.

Unang-unang tao nag nagtaksil kay Eros ay syempre si Scarlet, as if hindi nawawala ang mga mata ni Scarlet kay Eros, the moment na tumakbo si Eros ay agad kumilos si Scarlett para sakalin-- este hulihin si Eros and with that, to save his life, Eros finally said the truth. 

While recalling what happened earlier, Eros is convincing himself that it is worth it, knowing na in the end Steven is Lysithea's mate but---

Reality hit him hard. 

Looking at how Lyisthea cried while hugging someone, not the Steven whom he bet his life on, a man he never thought connected to Lysithea, Eros knew that it is the end of his life.