Chapter 34: Battle Of Fame

While I was reading the last chapter, it seems that almost half of the chapter is in english.

GSJSHSKS, pagbigyan niyo pooo, I hope it's not bothering you.

And btw, just want to inform that we are actually getting near at the climax. 5 to 6 chapters aways? I'm very excited narin isulat 'yung climax 😁 mga kalahating araw ko ata siya pinagisipan. Anyways, that is it, I hope you enjoy the update!

***

While looking at the nervous expression of AQing, Lysithea remembered how AQing strongly believe that he is a burden to Lysithea's life.

It was not true.

No matter what happened, I will never see AQing as a burden to me.

From all of the people here in this world, I can confidently say that I am one of those people who can understand AQing's frustration the most.

Before she become Lysithea, she is Marie first.

11 years ago, Lysithea is nothing but a person that was not able to fight the shackle of destiny.

She remembered that because she wanted affection, she never bother to change her self and be the person she did not want.

Just like how AQing wanted to help his family, he was not able to become the person he wanted.

Because he can choose to prioritize himself so he can fund himself properly and level up quickly but he did not.

That is why she understand AQing, she understand the frustration to be more than she currently is and the lack of ability to become to be.

Moreover, how could she see AQing weak when in fact she is sure that AQing will become one of those people who will be recorded in history?

If she see AQing as weak and burden to her, Lysithea will be disgusted to herself.

She can blame AQing for not comforting her but she can never blame AQing for being weak and burden.

With those thought in her mind, she sighed and asked AQing.

"Did you get enough res--- sleep?" Lysithea asked.

Lysithea was about to say "rest" but looking at the complexion of AQing.

Sure he does seems pale like how Lysithea saw him last time but he does not definetly got rest.

Lysithea smiled bitterly.

She felt guilty.

Although, she is bothered by their fight, it is a fact that she was able to get a rest from everything.

She looked at AQing who can't looked at her eyes and almost looked like he is about to break his neck from bowing too much.

Look at him, I was at fault too, I should be also bowing at him too.

Lysithea can't bare to watch AQing like that kaya dahan-dahan siyang pumunta kay AQing and softly lift his head.

With that, she was able to met his soft grey eyes.