Chapter 30: Knight Of The Great West

Sorry for the late upload, this past few days medyo nahihirapan ako mag update due to writer's block. I have been trying to find the right mood din to write, so naghahanap talaga ako ng inspiration, good thing nakakahanap ako ng mga books about daddies and baby mc. Just chat me if u want some recommendation sa mga genre na ganyan, hehehe. Tho english siya.

Anyways, I still hope you'll love the new chapter and I was able to make this chapter satisfied you.

Enjoy!

********

"I don't know. Do you have any idea how to tell this to Mason?" Lysithea said looking hopeless.

Kumunot ang noo ni Luca na halatang nagtatampo parin kay Lysithea "You dare to asked ms that question?! After what you did?! Hmpp, why would I even help you?!"

Napangiti na lang ng mapait si Lysithea.

She knew that look.

Gusto mo lang pilitin kita eh.

"You know Mason the best, brother Luca. I cannot solve this without you." panunuyo ni Lysithea.

Lysithea looked at him with pleading eyes at mukhang 'di naman nakatiis si Luca at tumaas pa nga noo nito dahil sa pagmamalaki.

"Hmpp, atleast you know" pagmamayabang ni Luca na nagpangiti kay Lysithea.

Good thing his anger can be dissipate easily.

"Don't talk to him right away. Give him time. If you don't want to be dead, let him calm down first. The only problem is that, after calming down he will got mad at you again, which is two times worst than the last one." pagbibigay payo ni Luca habang nakangisi na parang nanakot kay Lysithea.

Napakagat na kang ng labi si Lysithea sa kaba.

Nang makita ni Luca reaksyon ni Lysithea nagsalita ulit ito na parang naawa sa kanya.

"You should had told him about this earlier, lil sis! Now you will face his anger again." paninisi ni Luca.

Napakamot ng ulo si Lysithea.

"Eh? I was not planning ---- to tell him in the first place." pahina ng pahina ang pagsasalita ni Lysithea dahil galit na tinignan siya ni Luca.

"Tsk, then you deserve it! You don't think Mason won't have a clue about this boy?! He just don't want to admit that his little sister is already snatched by this stick!" pananakot ni Luca na nagpatahimik kay Lysithea.

"Then when will we tell him about it?" tanong ni Lysithea.

Luca looked at her with disbelief "What do you mean us?! Hey! Even though I love to spoil you sis! I cannot! Will not! Go with you to face death!" halatang takot kay Mason na sagot ni Luca.

Lysithea can't help but pout and act coquettish "Eh brother, how could I survive the wrath of Mason without you? Go with me brother Luca~"

Maybe because Lysithea is still pale from the ambush, with her, purposely using weak and soft voice, and that aggrieved expression made her even more softer and childish.

Kung titignan mo si Lysithea ngayon na may sakit, that is when you will remember that after all she is just 11 year old.

That is why even AQing who is just listening to them pity and wanted to spoiled her so he bravely plead to Luca also.

"Sir, it would be better if you go with Lysithea, she will be more assured to talk to Sir Mason if you go with her."

Hindi sumagot si Luca pero halata sa mukha nito na naapektuhan din ito sa pag a-acting ni Lysithea.